10/2/12

MessagefromGodFathertoDoVanNguyen



Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Theresa Nguyen for
Do Van Nguyen in Houston, Texas

Message given on Monday,
September 10, 2012
“My dear child, I am very serious about the 14 prayers and the Latin Mass which I command to all children of faith who also must follow my instruction as My command, because these two significant things will make them to become My beloved children in order to inherit My Kingdom for their eternity.  Besides that, whoever prays and accepts My Words, I will forgive their sins in the past if they cannot remember what they did in their lifetime.  In addition, their entire family will be saved.  If one member prays and obeys, it will cover for the rest of their family.”
 “My child, how merciful and generous I am.  For this, do not worry about your loved ones.  I will protect them as I do for you and especially for those who are chosen in My plan of salvation.  Each of you is given My special grace.  My Words are sacred and worthy, because I am the faithful and truthful God Whom you can trust completely, and only I can solve all the problems, difficulties, and obstacles of your daily life as well.  Keep this in mind.”
 “My child, this world nowadays is full of hatred, hate, arrogance, seduction, pride, selfishness, immorality, and soon… because the more sins people commit, the more the power of the Devil will grow.  For this, the children of faith must go through the test, because this world has made a big impact on the relationship between God and man.”
 “My child, for those who love Me and believe in My Words to follow My Way, they already belong to Me in this world, and reassure them that none of them will be lost in the journey home, and little by little, they will be able to recognize Who I am.  As I say, this world will pass away, but My Words will remain forever and ever.”
 “For this reason, believe in Me completely and follow Me instead of following the rule of the Catholic Church.  They have changed my sacred Words into their own words, from the traditional Mass in Latin to English.  But My Mercy is so great.  In fact, I cannot do anything to stop the way they do, but at this present time and from now on, I will not allow more sins to grow, and I must do something about it.  But, before My action, I must warn them by My Words through My messages to the world.  I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.”
Message given on Thursday,
September 13, 2012 at 10:30 am
“My beloved child, day after day, you try your best effort to do My heavenly work of My command, and I am well pleased by your caring and loving in your heart.  For this reason, I bless you each new day with My infinite Love and continue to help you to go through this passing life.”
 “My child, I want to confirm with you that all My chosen ones will have the sign of the Cross on the forehead as My desire to gather them unto My Side, and it will happen very soon.  And the result is people will wonder why it happens to some, but not others.  This is the answer for those who do not want to believe in My message that I have instructed to mankind, and lately is My message regarding the Holy Mass in Latin.  And many of them will be sorry for rejecting My Words, as well as disobeying My message for the good of their souls to inherit the everlasting life.”
 “My child, as I have said, only a little, small mistake that the people make will turn into a devastation for their salvation.  Remember that I am God Who only wants to do the things that are good for them, and I know what I am doing because I want My Will to be done on Earth, in Heaven, as well as under the Earth.  Moreover, mankind will never be deceived by God because I am the Lover, the Giver, and My Love will never be changed as the human’s love.”
 “That is why I am your God and your Heavenly Father, Master.  All the creation of Mine is under My care, and I am in control.  For this reason, do not fear about how your life will be in the future.  Just love Me, and have a hope in Me.  Surrender everything unto My Hands.  I will refresh you and help you to go on no matter what your situation is.  I will take care of the rest, and you will see the power of My Words.”  
 “My child, focus your life on Me.  Cling to Me and rely on My Words.  You will never be put into shame.  How much I love the world in spite of and due to its sins, and how much more I love each of you for obedience to help each other to fulfill your goal as I have made a plan for you.  Be encouraged and be happy for being My special ones whom I love very much.  I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.”      
Message given on Sunday,
September 16, 2012 at 11:30 am
“My dear child, when you have My Love you will have My Power in you in order to surpass everyone in this world, because love and power are always together, and they will never be separated.” 
 “For this reason you will always have the potential to take care of all the circumstances in your daily life as long as you remain in My Love.  This only is an example to tell you, but in your case, you do not worry about what you are going to do tomorrow, because I am in control, and I am using you for My purpose.  Therefore, your part is to do whatever that you need to fulfill.  I will take care of the rest.”
 “My child, this world is near to the day of My purification, but mankind never expects the big event will occur through the catastrophe.  As a matter of fact, no one who lives in this world has the experience of the true wrath of the true powerful God Whom I am.  Therefore, I must alert all the nations in order to warn people that with only a few seconds of the tsunami, the big earthquake, volcano ejection, powerful tornadoes, and the force of all nature, this world will be falling apart, and all source of energy will be shut down – without electricity – and it will have chaos and turn to a disadvantaged life, and all must suffer to confront the destruction of the world.”
 My child, My command has been sent to the Vatican in order to alert those who have the power to do things as I asked them to do, because I am serious about My Words, and only I have the authority to command people who must accept My way.  Time is running out, and they keep putting My Words away – ignoring or neglecting My command – as to pray and go back to the traditional Mass in Latin as it was.  They must be in a hurry to do as I wish; otherwise, they must confront My judgment for rejecting My Words, because they are the head of the Universal Church, and they must spread My command to the world to follow My rule.  I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.”  
Anthony Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
 (September 25, 2012).