10/2/12

VeryUrgentMessages45



Very Urgent Messages #45

The Open Door; 
All Must Fight The True Fight
To Stay In The True Arena;  
Many Changes Will Take Place All Over The World.

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on September 13, 2012 at 11:36 pm.:
… “I am going to shake up all those who do not want to listen to Me or to you, and they will say they will all be in the true sanctuary then.  I am not going to let anyone tell Me they will be in the true sanctuary.  I am going to tell all they all must all go to the true sanctuary and they all must all say they will all pray the way I ask… I am in the process of saying all must all do as I ask.  All must all say they will all pray the way I ask.  All will all see the true Face of My Son Jesus Christ.  Will you tell all they all will all soon see His Face.  I am going to send Him and very soon.  All will all say they will all pray the way I ask.”…

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on September 15, 2012 at 1:35 am.:
… “I am going to tell you the true saints must be in the true sanctuary to pray for the true victims who will be attacked in the true churches everywhere soon.  There will be many churches to be attacked.  And all must all pray the way I ask.  All must all say they all must all pray for the true victims to be in the true Arena… I must tell you that you must ask Me to be your constant companion and tell all they are all to do the same… The true saint will say she will tell all they all must go and pray to be in the true sanctuary as well.  The true streets will very soon be the true streets of destruction.  And all will all see the true destruction take place.”… 

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on September 19, 2012 at 1:20 am.:
… “I will give to each one the specific instruction to do as I say.  And the true saint will say all are in the True Arena.   All must all pray the way I ask.  I am going to say I will tell all the way to do anything at all.  I am going to relieve some of their duties, and some I am going to be the One Who will tell them what they must do.  To all they all must tell Me what they want to do.  I am going to allow some to perform many tasks.  Others will do as I ask.  The true saints all will all say they will all pray the way I ask.  All must all learn to know I am in charge.  The true saints all will all have to be in the True Arena.  To be in the True Arena all must all do and say as I have commanded or I have said, and all must tell all they will all say the true saint’s way.” 

“I am going to say all will all do as I have instructed, and they will all pray as I have commanded.  They will all say the true prayers.  They will all do as I say.  All will all take charge of their own lives.  All will all say they will all obey Me.  I have instructed Margaret down through the years.  Now they all must pray the way I ask.  And they all must all do as I ask.  They all must be obedient.  I am going to tell all they will all see the true Face of My Son very soon.  All will all see the true Face of His Holy Mother tell all that they all will all do as I ask.  The false prophets all will all say they are all in the true false worship.” 

“I am going to reveal to all they are all in the true worship.  They will all say they will all pray the way I ask… I am going to tell all they all did not tell Me if they wanted to be in the True Arena.  I have said many times I wanted their response.  Where is this response?  I have said I will tell them they did not tell Me at all. … I am going to tell all they must all do as I ask, and they all must all be obedient.” 

“I am going to reveal to each and everyone their true sins.  This will be very soon.  I am going to say all must tell all they all will all do as I ask.  I have not heard them say they will all do this. …  I am going to say now all must tell Me when they are all going to the true Latin Mass?  I am going to tell them that soon they all must be in the true Latin Mass.  They will have to say, ‘Father I repent of my sins.’ And all will all say they will all obey.”  Then Margaret asks Him, “Father, what about the people who are not Catholic?  What should they do?   He answers, ‘I am in the True Arena.  I have said I will make provision for all My children who will say they are in the True Arena and who will reveal to Me the true way they will repent of their sins… I am going to bring all to their knees, and very soon.  They all will all say they will do as I ask.’”…

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on September 21, 2012 at 6:00 am.:
“My child, the true saint wants you to tell him the true test is the true way one must come to Me.  If I say I am in the true test, I will say one must tell Me they will perform the way I ask.  If I say when I am in the true test, I will tell all they all must do as I ask.  The true door will very soon open to all, (to) those who will tell Me they will do as I ask, and the real door will have many keys.  This will be to prevent those who do not have a key to open it….  I am going to tell all they all must go (to) the holy Sanctuary to pray very soon.  They will find a true key to the open door, and they will soon enter the open door.  I have told many they all must do as I ask.  The true saint must tell me when he or she can go through the open door.  I have told many they all must all go through the open door.  I am at the other side of the open door.  There are no other conveniences.  All must all pray to be able to go through the open door, and the true saint will say all are in the True Arena.” 

“I will say all must all pray the way I ask.  I am going to say I will never be in the true sanctuary to tell all they can go through the open door when they are in sin, when they do not trust in Me...   I have said, and I will say again and again, ‘All must all pray and pray to be in the true sanctuary, to be in the true place at the right time, and the right way is to say all must tell all, they will all do as I ask… The true saint will say I am in the true open doorway, but I will say I am in the real open doorway.  I have told all they all must all pray the way I ask. … The blessing I want to give to all is the blessing of the true Holy Spirit.  And very soon I will send Him to the truly fallen world.  All will see the truly fallen world come to Me in the most supernatural way…  The true saint will say all are in the truly fallen world.  All must all be in the truly fallen world.” 

“My child, the true saint must say they will tell all they are all going to pray the true way.  I am going to say all are in the truly fallen world.  The true saint will say all are in the truly fallen world.  I will say now, all must all say they will all pray the way I ask..  I am in the truly fallen world.  I have said I will tell all the truly open door will soon open, and the truly open door will be the one you must go through and tell all they all must enter.  I am going to say I will tell all they all must enter the truly open door.  I am going to tell all that they all must go through an open door, and they will never say they are not going.  I am going to tell all they all must do as I ask.”…

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on September 22, 2012 at 1:22 am.”
… “I am going to say all must be in unison to pray, sing, and do as I ask.”…

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on September 23, 2012 at 1:50 am.:
… “I have all the true saints in the true palm of My Hand now.  And all the real saints are all ready to do the true and final task.  They are all ready to crush the true evil.  And they all must do as I ask… I am going to say all must all pray the way I ask.  I am going to say all must tell all when they will tell all they are all going to obey and say they will all be in the True Arena…. All must tell all they will all say they will all be in the True Arena.  All will all pray as often as I am commanding.  I need all the true saints to be in the True Arena and all the true saints to say all must all pray and fight the true fight to stay in the True Arena, and the true battle will now begin.  I am going to say now the true warrior will now say the unlimited, and the true saints will all say they will all pray the way I ask.  I am going to tell all they all must do as I ask, and they all must all begin by being the true saints I have created them to be… In the event the true saint says he or she will not be in the True Arena, all must say they will all be in the true fighting arena... I have told all they all must all do as I ask.  They all must say they will all be prepared to fight the true battle.”….

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on September 24, 2012 at 12:45 Pm.:
… “I am going to say all must tell all they all should all pray to end the true atrocities of the true world.  A powerful exhibition will be seen for many miles, and the true saint will say all are in the True Arena.  A timeless way of saying I am in the True Arena will prove to many that you are My true messenger, and they should all pray the way I ask.  I have said over and over, all must all say they will all do as I ask.  Focus on the True God The Father, the True Son, the True Holy Spirit.  All must tell Me they will all pray the way I ask.”…

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on September 26, 2012 at 1:50 am.:
… “The unruly will now suffer at the hands of the true tyrant, and the true trusted saints all will be in the true sanctuary to pray the way I ask… I am the True Mother, I am the True Father, I am the True Son, I am the True Holy Spirit.  I have given My All to stay in the True Arena with all of My true children as well.”…

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on September 30, 2012 at 6:45 am.:
“I am your God The Father.  I have come to tell you that you must perform this task, and you must go forth to tell all that they will soon see many changes take place all over the world.  All the world will very soon see the true changes.  There will be changes in the climate.  There will be changes in the monetary system.  And there will be radical changes in the true government.  And all of My children must all say they have the true God The Father.  I have asked all to be in the True Arena.  I have asked all to say the true prayers that I gave to them.  Now I am asking all to be in the true sanctuary to say I am there.  I am asking all to be in the True Arena.  Now, My child, this task must be in the true hands of the true typist.  This must be told to the entire world.”  “I am going to say now all must all be prepared to go to the true refuges.  All must all say they will all be in the True Arena.  I will say I am going to be in the True Heavenly Arena, and I will say I will tell all to all pray the way I ask.  The true saint must say she will see that this message is typed in the true proper manner… The true saint will say all are in the True Arena.  All must all pray to seek the true God The Father in Heaven.”   




A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen