9/22/12

ImportantMessage44


Urgent Messages #44
 
“All Must Pray to End The True Atrocities Of The World…  The World Is in The Worst Situation Now More Than Ever Before… The True Faith Will Be The Faith I Established When I Was on Earth… I Am Going to Give to All The True Test…” 

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on August 30, 2012 at 7:30 am.:
“The True New Time is now.  All must all pray to end the true atrocities of the world.  All must all pray to decrease all the true evil, and the true evil will now be the evil that will overtake all the world.  I am going to say, ‘All must all pray to end all of this.’  I am going to say, ‘All must all say they will end all of this.’  I am going to help all of those whose lives will be in the true evil.  I am going to say, ‘All must all pray to be in the true saints’ pathway.’  All must all say they will all do as I ask.  The true saints everywhere must tell Me they will all do as I ask.  The true saint must say she will give to all the true Jesus, the true Savior, and teach them all to pray the way I ask.  And all must all learn the true way to pray, the way I ask… I am going to show all they all must all do as I ask.  And they all must all be the saints I created them to be, and this will be very soon.”…

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on September 2, 2012 at 9:35 am.:
“A struggle between good and evil will soon occur, and the true saints will say all must all pray the way I ask.  All must all say they all will all do as I ask.  A strong hand of the adversary will soon be the hand that will rule and govern the entire world, and this will be very soon  I am going to say now all will all very soon see the true Jesus Christ tell all they are all in the true sinful state of life, and they all must repent of their sins.”…

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on September 4, 2012 at 8:30 am.:
… “I am going to say all are in the True Arena.  All must all pray the way I ask.  I have asked, I have pleaded to all of My children that they must all pray and stay in the state of grace  I am going to say now all must all stay in the true state of grace and tell Me their holy Divine God The Father that they all will all be in the true state of grace and stay in the true state of grace.  I am going to send My Only Son, the true Jesus Christ, to the true fallen world, and very soon.”…

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on September 6, 2012 at 9:44 am.:
… “The true saints all must all say they will all pray to end all the atrocities of the whole world.  Now, they must ask Me to give to them the true only Son to alleviate all the true sinfulness and the true unfaithfulness…  I have told you that you will very soon be the true saint who will tell all they will all get this true cross.  They all will all say they will all pray the way I ask.  I am going to tell all they all will get the true Cross to be in the true sanctuary every day.  I am in the true sanctuary.  I am not in the building that does not honor Me.  I am not in the building that does not want to be the true building that I once walked in.  I have said now I am not in the true building to be the building that I will say I have the true priest.  I have not said I am in every building.  I am in the building where the true Latin Mass is recited and respected.  I am in the building where I have been the true honoree.  I am in the building where I am in control, and I am in the building where I have said I will never be because I am the true God The Father.  I am the True Saint.  I am the true Holy and Blessed Trinity.  I am the true saints.  I have the true right to tell all they all must tell Me that they all want to be in the True Arena, and they all want to say they will all pray the way I ask.”… 
The world is in the worst situation now more than ever before, and the true world will never be the same, and all the inhabitants will say all must all pray the way I ask…  The level of uncertainty is now beginning.  All will all soon see the true uncertainty and the price they all will have to pay for the true sins of the entire world.  I have spoken.  I will say all will all very soon see the true level of uncertainty be the level they will have to carry until I take them all to Heaven.  I have said the true saints all will be in the true uncertainty.  All will all say they should have all prayed to be  in the True Arena…  A judgment will soon be passed on all who have not listened to My warnings.  All will all say they should have all prayed the way I asked.”…

Message from Jesus Christ to Margaret Durbin on September 8, 2012 at 11:13 am.:
… “The true faith will be the faith I established when I was on Earth.  I, your Jesus, has spoken, and now I am going to give you a true blessing, and this blessing will be to tell all they will all soon see My Face.  And the true faithful will all say they can all be in the True Arena…. God The Father continues the message:  The true saints everywhere will very soon see the true Jesus.  He will come.  I am going to say I will send My Son Jesus to the truly fallen world.  I will say all are in the truly fallen world.  The true saint will say all are in the truly fallen world.  I am going to tell all they all must all see My Son tell them they are all in the truly fallen world.  I have told many they are in the fallen world…  I want to give you a true saint who will say I am the true Father in Heaven.  I want to say, I want to give you, one who will say I am the Only Father in Heaven.  And My lost sheep have all told Me they all want to come back to Me.  A strong will  will never be the same.  And the true saint will always be in the truly strong will.”… 

Message from  God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on September 10, 2012 at 11:05 am.:
The true test will very soon be.  I am in the true test.  I will say all will all say they are all in the true test.  I am going to give all the true test.  I will say all must all pass the true test  The true saint will say all are in the true test.  The true saint will say all must all be in the true test.  All must all pray to end the true saintly and ungodly.  The true saints must tell Me, their God The Father, when they want the true test to be over.  They must say they will be in the true sanctuary till they are no longer able to go anywhere.  I will say all are in the True Arena.  All must all pray the way I ask.  The true test will be very soon  I am going to say all will all see the true test, and all will say they are all in the true test  The true test will be an actual ground breaker.  All will all see the true ground break open, and the true saints all will all say they will tell all they are all in the true test.  I will say now all must all pray to be in the true sanctuary.  All must tell Me when they will all pray to see the true Face of My Son Jesus Christ.”…






A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen