8/29/12

Importantmessages42


Urgent Messages #42


THE TRUE FIGHT. THE TRUE BATTLE.
Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on August 22, 2012 at 1:45 am. in Evansville, Indiana:
… “The true Cross will say, ‘I am on the true Cross.’ I have told many they are to be the Cross that I will give to each one. I am going to say I will give to each the Cross to be on their forehead, and very soon. I am going to say I will tell all they all must all see the new Cross that I will give to each one. This will be a true victory, a true memory, and the true saints will all see the new Cross on each one that I will soon give… I will say all must all wear the Cross that I will give to each one. I am going to redeem all in the true sanctuary. I will tell all that all must all pray the true way… You must tell all they are all going to see you tell all. They are all going to say you must be in the True Arena, and you must now lead them in the new fight, the true fight to be in the true forefront. I am in the true fight, the new fight to say I am their God The Father, the true fight to say all must tell all they will stand up and fight the true fight now for the right to be in the true forefront. All must all say they will all fight the new fight, the real fight, the true fight. I am going to say I am now in the fight. I am going to prove to all they will fight the new battle. And they will win. They will say they are all fighting to stay in the true forefront, to be in the new forefront.”
 “One must never be delayed in doing what I ask. One must do the true following: One must say he or she will do as I ask. All will all say they will all do the true and final battle to the true finish line, and they will tell all they are all in the true finish line as well.  I am going to say I am in the true finish line. I will tell all they all must all pray the way I ask. All must all be in the final battle. I have told many they all must all see the true saint tell all they are all to go to the true sanctuary to all pray in the true battle. I am in the true battle. I have told all they all must all pray and say they will all be in the true battle. And all must all say they will be in the final battle. I am going to say the final battle will say they will all do as I ask. Now, do you know the true battle will take place and very soon? This battle will be on the true steps of every American, and the true steps of every human being who has ever been in the true saintly arena, and all will all say they will all do as I ask. And they will tell all they all must pray the way I ask.”
 “I am going to say all are in the True Arena. All must all pray the way I ask. I am going to say I will tell all they are all going to be in the true battle, and they will all say they will all pray the way I ask. The true memory will say all are in the true battle. I am going to say, ‘You, Margaret, will lead the battle. You will say you are the true Margaret, and the true Margaret will tell all they are all to say the truest, the only thing they can say, the true God The Father has told all to go to the true Latin Mass.’ The true saint must say all must all go to the true sanctuary to pray and the true saint will say all must all go to Confession to confess their sins to the priest, and tell him he must do the true following: He must say you are the true saint to say all are in the True Arena.”
 “I have told all they all must be in the true battle, and they all must say they all will all fight the true victory that will now be won. I am going to say I will tell all they will all win in the true victory.And the time will come (when) all will all say they are all in the true victory. The true saints all are going to be in the true victory. All must all see the true saint tell all they are all in the true victory to pray the way I ask. The true saint will say all of her followers have not been very faithful. They have not told her she would be in the true forefront. I have told them this. And the saint will say all are in the true sanctuary. The true saint will say all are in the true battle, and now they will all see the new battle all begin. I am going to say I will give you a new beginning… My child, the true saint will say a true victory will now be won, and this true victory will tell all they are all in the true pathway of the true saint. And they have chosen the true pathway.”
… “The true seriousness of this new message is to tell all they all must stand up for their rights as a true Roman Catholic, and they are to tell the priests and whomever they meet they are not to disobey their God The Father in any way, shape, or form. They are not to see the true Mass performed any more in the true sanctuary unless it is the true Latin Mass, which is the Mass I created, and the only Mass that I instituted. I have given Margaret Durbin the full right to stand up and pray and sing and tell all they all must do as I say. All must all pray as I ask. And all must stand up for the true honor of being in my true sanctuary and tell all they all must do as I ask. I have asked all if they are all listening? I have asked all if they are all being in the true sanctuary? I have asked all if they all want to obey Me or the true Roman, Holy Catholic Church? They all must say they will all obey Me and tell Me they will all do as I ask. I am going to slay the dragon, and the true dragon will not say he can infiltrate My holy sanctuary ever again. I have the true right to tell all they all must all obey My commands. The true God The Father has spoken. A warning has been given. I will say a true timely message has been given to all, and the true saints all will soon see the true Holy Cross, the true victorious Cross on the true forehead of many. And the true saints all will all say they will all pray the way I ask. I am saying now the true victory will be won. I am in the true victory.”…
 “The true saints everywhere are not doing what I ask. They are not saying they are willing to do as I ask. And they are not following the true teaching of the true Holy, Roman Catholic Church the way I instructed. They have not been taught according to the true saints or the true faithful. My true children all must all know that I am not in the true English Mass. They must know the true beliefs of the true holy Roman Catholic Church have been the true beliefs I gave them, not the beliefs they now have. I am their God The Father. I have said over and over they all must now do as I ask, as I have instructed, and I will tell all that this must all be done.”…
 “I am going to say all must know the true saint who will come to the true fallen world. I am in that saint. I have instructed him to be present in the true sanctuary. I have said I am the true God The Father. I will tell all to all pray the way I ask. I am going to do the true inevitable. I will say all will soon see the true victorious Cross on the forehead of the true Saint Margaret. All will all say they will be in the true victorious Cross to pray the way I ask. The true saint who has the true stigmata will soon come to the fallen world, and this true saint will say he will tell all to all pray the way the true Father is asking. Now I will say all must all pray the way I ask.”…
 “A true instruction has been given. All must all read and obey the true instruction to be in the True Arena. All must all say they will all do as I have instructed. I am going to prove to all of My children very soon they will all see their true sinfulness, and they all must all pray to the true Holy Spirit to tell them the true saints are all in the true balance. I am going to say all are in the real battle now, and they must all say they will all pray the way I ask, and the true battle will only get worse, no better. And then, the final victory will be won, and the true saints will tell each other they have won the true battle, and all will all say they have all prayed in the true victory. All will have all done their very best as well. All will all say they will tell all they must pray to be in the true battle, and they all must all say they will tell all they are all going to a true battle. In the end, the true victory will be won, and the true saints will tell all they have all won.”


A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen