8/31/12

ImportantMessages43


Very Urgent Messages #43

NOTE: In this message God The Father discusses the Cross on the forehead, the true sanctuary where the Latin Mass is celebrated, the true catastrophe, and the "Table of Restoration".

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on August 28, 2012 at 6: 54 am.:
“Your brief intuition will be the one (in which) I will say I am going to give you the true Cross. The true Cross will be instilled on your forehead. The true Cross will be instilled on all others who have followed Me and My Divine Holy Commands, and all of those who have given their lives to serve and honor Me. I am their God The Father. They all must all know you as well. Now is the True New Time.”
 “The true sanctuary (of the Latin Mass) will be the only one where I will be in, and the true sanctuary will be the true sanctuary. If one cannot go there, the true home will be the true sanctuary. Then there will be one who will say they are in the true sanctuary as well. My child, the true saint will say she can be in the true home. She will say all must all do as they can, but I am their Holy and Divine Redeemer, and the True Saint to give them the final instruction. I have told them all they all must all pray the way I ask. I am saying I will do the true following: I will do the true saintly way. I will tell all they are all to be in the true sanctuary to pray and tell the priest the true Confession. Then, they are to be in the true Holy Mass, the true Latin Mass, and the true sanctuary that I have told all to be in.”
 “I am going to say I will give to each one the true Cross on their forehead. And the one they will see on the true saint. And the one they will have when they go to the true refuge. The true warning will be in the True Arena. This will soon take place. Then I will say all must all go to the true sanctuary to go to Confession, and they all must stay in there for Mass, the true Latin Mass. And the true sanctuary will be the sanctuary that I will give them the Cross on their forehead, and this will be very soon. Margaret asks God The Father, ‘Father, will this be the open wound that Father Sudac has? I need to know so I can tell them. ’ God The Father answers, ‘I am going to say it must take place, and this must be to preserve them the right to be the saint I need to be going to the true heavenly realm. Now, I will say all must all know this. I have told you to tell all, and the true hour will soon come. I will tell all they all must all be in the true sanctuary to all pray the way I ask. I have told you, Margaret, all I am going to say. I have told you the true saints all must do as I ask. And then, all must all pray the way I ask. Margaret then asks God The Father, ‘What if they can’t get to a Latin Mass that You instituted? Many priests do not do the Latin Mass. I, Margaret, am pleading with all the priests to please start saying the true Latin Mass that Our Lord instituted to help the people to be the true saints Our Lord and the true Holy Redeemer truly is asking us to be. Can all of you cooperate in doing this? Is this too much to ask?God the Father continues, “The true Latin Holy Mass must be the only Mass that I will give to each the true Cross on their foreheads. I will not do this in any other. I am not going to say they can be in the true English Mass at all. I need all to see the true priest in the true holy and divine Latin Mass, not in the English Mass, not in the true sanctuary in which I am not. I am not going to allow the true holy Mass to be in the true sanctuary unless it is the Latin Mass that I instituted. Not at all. ’”…
 “I am saying, ‘I am going to say, all will all see each other receive the Cross on their foreheads. This will be a permanent sign that they all must be in the true sanctuary, and the true sanctuary will be the one I am in. And the true saints will all say they are all in the true Holy Catholic Apostolic Church I instituted, and this is no other. I am the true Holy Divine, the true God The Father. I have told all they all must all say they will all pray the way I ask. ’”…
 “The true lunar calendar will say it is the True New Time. I am in that True New Time. I have told all they all must be in the True New Time… I have asked all to tell Me if they all want to be in the True New Time… A real concern is the true way one must (go) about doing the things I have commanded, and this must be doneThe true leadership of all concerned is now in final peril. And the true leadership has many times said it will not do as I ask. And I am going to tell all they are going to do as I ask, and they will all be in the true final peril if they don’t do as I ask. And they all must all say they will all do as I ask. An endorsement will not be the true endorsement. I am going to tell them all they all must do as I ask. I have told all they all must all pray and send the true prayers to Me in Heaven. I have said over and over, they must all do this. I am not going to tell all they are all going to the true sanctuary. All must all say they have a true sanctuary. All must all be in the true sanctuary. All must all say they have a true Holy Catholic Apostolic Church where I reside in. They all must all be in the true Holy Roman Catholic Apostolic Church. All must all share all their prayers and pray the way I ask. I am not finished. I am going to tell all they will all do as I have asked, and they will all say they will all be in the true holy, Catholic Roman sanctuary, and tell all they all will all do as I ask.”…
 “I am going to prepare all for the true catastrophe. They have all waited, and they have been all concerned. Now, all will see all: The true catastrophe to be played out in the true way. All my children have not all been in the true sanctuary, and they have not all been in the true Holy Catholic Roman Church. I am going to say now, ‘All will all see the true catastrophe to happen. All will all say they should have all prayed the way I asked. ’ Now, I will say a true saint will tell all they will never be again. And the true sadness will never say they should pray. They will say they are all praying. The true saints will say they are all in the True Arena. Now, the true ‘Table of Restoration’ will soon be the one I will say has to be won. And the true saints all will all be around the true ‘Table of Restoration. ’ I am going to say all must all be anointed. All must all have the true Cross on their foreheads. And the true saints all will have the true priests. The true holy Catholic Church has to be recognized. And now all will all say they have won the true victory. I am going to say all are in the true victory. All will all say they will all pray the way I ask. And all will all be in the true sanctuary. All will all be in the true holy Roman Catholic Church to pray the way I ask. I am in the true victory, the final victory, and I will say all must all pray the way I ask. Now, will you tell all they are all going to be the true saints I have created? And they will all say they will all pray the way I ask.”
 “Now, I am going to give to you the true saint to help you and she must say she will do the task and the next, and the true task to be in the true sanctuary as well. I am your true God The Father. I am the true Creator of all. I have given My all to do the true and final message of the true generation, and all will all see the true message to be carried out, and very soon to be. I am going to say, No’ to any other commitments, ‘No’ to any other who will oppose the true saints who are carrying out My holy and divine message. I am going to say, ‘No’ to all who do not want to open their eyes and ears to the true message I am hereby giving to all of you. And I will say an end will come for all who do not listen to My holy and divine commands, and all who do not want to pray the way I ask. And all must all say they will all do as I ask. And all must all say they will all pray and pray and pray, and tell all they are all in the True Arena. A true blessing will be given to all who have obeyed and told all they all will do as I ask.”



A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen