8/29/12

Importantmessages41


Urgent Messages #41


Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on August 21, 2012 at 3:00 am. in Evansville, Indiana:
… “I am going to deliver all in the true way to be in the True Arena. All must all be in the true sanctuary to tell all they will all pray the way I ask. I am going to do the following. I am going to say I will tell all they all must all be in the true sanctuary to pray, and then they all should all go to confession and tell the priest the sins of their entire past life and the present, and then they must all repent of their sins, and the true saints all must be obedient. And the true saints all must all say they will all do as I ask. Then they all must all be in the true sanctuary to kneel down and tell Me they are all there. They should express their true repentance of their true sins and tell Me they will never sin again. Now, all must all go to the true holy Latin Mass and the true sanctuary where all will all be in unison, and all must all pray the way I ask, and all must all do as I ask. And the true saints all must all be in the true holy Latin Mass. I am in the true Latin Mass. I am in the true sanctuary where the true Latin Mass is celebrated. And I will say all are in the true Latin Mass. All must all pray the way I ask.”
 “I am going to say you must recall all the true sins of the true life and the true sins of the present life, and the true sins of the true family must all be included, and the true sins of the true ancestors of the true family, and all of these must all be told. Then, the sins of the true saints as well are all included in the true confession. Now, all must all say they will all do this to be in unison to the true Holy Catholic Apostolic Church. Now, will you tell the true saint to tell all the true priests, the bishops, the cardinals, and the Pope. I am going to say all must all know I am the true God The Father, the true Son, the true Holy Spirit. I am All Three, now and forever and ever. The seriousness of this message must be told, and the profound charity of the true hierarchy of the true Roman Holy Catholic Church must now know I am the true God The Father. I will say all must all know. I am the true God, the only God, the true Creator, the true Holy Redeemer.”
 “The true saints must all do as I ask and all be in the true, holy sanctuary to all pray the way I ask. I am going to repeat the message. I will say all must all be in the true sanctuary to pray, to go to confession, and to tell the priest he is to say, ‘What do you want of me?’ I will say he is to absolve all the sins of the true saints of all in the true sanctuary. And tell them all that they are to be in the true sanctuary to receive the true Holy Spirit, and to pray the way I ask. And the true saints all must all do as I ask. I have told you to tell the Pope, the cardinals, the bishops, the priests, now is the time I want all to know the true saint, Margaret Durbin. She has been the true object of My true devotion in the true sanctuary. She has been told to tell all they all must all now go to the true sanctuary to tell all they all should all pray the way I ask. And the true cardinal has not been in the true authentic. He has not been in the true original form of the true Latin Mass, nor has he been told he will be. He has not been told to do the true prayers. He must now be instructed to do this as well. I am saying now the Pope, the cardinals, the bishops, and the priests all must all be in the true sanctuary. They all must do as I ask. They are not all doing as I ask, and they all must. I am now going to say all are not in the true unison of the true Roman, Holy Catholic Church, the Church I have instituted. All must now be. All must all say they will all do as I ask. The true Saint Margaret must do as she is instructed, and all must all know I have instructed her to tell all the true saints, all the true Roman Holy Catholic Church authorities (that) all must all know I am in the true holy sanctuary where the true Holy Latin Mass is read. I will say all must all say they will all pray, sing, obey, and listen to their hearts and tell Me, ‘Heavenly Father, I will obey.’ A timely message will be to no avail if they do not all obey, sing, pray, and listen with their hearts. I am not going to say I am not in this message.”
 “I will say I have prepared Margaret Durbin to be in the true sanctuary to pray, to tell all they all must all sing and concentrate on their souls. All must all do as I ask. All must all say they will all pray the way I ask. All must all be in the True Arena. All must tell all they will all do as I ask. All must all say they will all be in the True sanctuary to tell all they are all in the True Arena. Now, I will say I am going to advise all that all must do as I ask, and all must all pray the way I ask. All must all see the true saint tell all they will all do the true following: I have asked all to go to the true sanctuary to pray, sing, and to attend the true Holy Latin Mass. The true saints all must all do as I ask. All the priests, all the bishops, all the cardinals, and the Pope must all pray, sing, and do as I ask. All must all be united in the true holy Roman Catholic Mass under the title the true holy Roman Catholic Latin Mass now and forever and ever. All must all do as I ask, and the resolve not to do as I ask must never be.
 “I am not going to stay focused on the true atrocities of the true hierarchy of the true Roman, Holy Catholic Church. I am not in the true English Mass. I have told all they all must all do as I ask. Very soon, My Only Son is coming. And the true saints will tell all they are all in the True Arena. All must all do as I ask. All must all do as I ask, and all will all say this timely message must be to the true saintly, and the true cautious, the true faithful, the true exhilarating, the true external, the true rewarding, the true ignominious, the true just, the true faithful, the true honorable. The true Holy Spirit will soon come and say He is here among all of you. And all of you must now say they will all do as I ask. And all of you will all say they all must be honorable to the end, and all will all say they will all pray and tell Me they will all do as I ask. No more of the true sins of failure. No more of the true sins of the true saints. No more of the true faithful to be outcasted. No more of the true saints to be played in the True Arena. No more of the true restraints anywhere. This will not be anymore. No more of the true priests and hierarchy to be in the true sanctuary, other than to be in the true Latin Mass. I am not going to permit the true atrocities of any of this anymore. They are not to say the true saints are not the saints I have chosen to do My holy and divine work. I have all of them in the true sanctuaries everywhere to be in the True Arenas.”
 “Now, I am going to say once more, ‘There are to be no more English Masses everywhere in the entire world ever again.’ And again, I will say and I will instruct all they are not to pray, to read, to venerate, to honor any English Mass anywhere at all. This must be everywhere in the world. An open air must be the true Latin Mass, never the English Mass at all. I will say I will destroy all the English sanctuaries, and I will tell all they are never going to be in formation at all. They will never say they are all going to be. Now, I will say all must all tell all they all must be in the True Arena. I will say all must all know the true saints are all in the True Arena. All must all do as I ask. All must all say they will tell all to all pray, sing, and obey. I am going to bring the true saints all to their knees. All must all pray the way I ask. I have not been so certain as to how I will be in the True Arena until now. And I will say I am in the True Arena. And the true fallen world will tell all now the true certainty of the True Saint, the true Jesus Christ, will very soon come to be in the truly fallen world. All will all see their sinfulness, and the true saints will tell all they are all in the True Arena, and they must all pray, sing, and obey, and do as I ask. And all must all say they will tell all the true saints they will do as I ask. All will all say they will all do as I ask. All will all see their true sinfulness very soon. And the true vulnerability to do the true task must be fully carried out to the best of all in the true sinful and fallen world. Now, I am going to sever all in the true community of the true unfaithful. All must all say they will all pray the way I ask. All must all say they all will all do as I ask. I am the meek, the proud, the deceitful. I am the proud-full, I am the true saints. I am in all the true sinners. I am in the just, the scornful. I am in all the true faithful. I am in the true relentful. I am in the true saints. I am in the true deceitful. I am in the true Holy Spirit. I am in the true faithful. I am never going to say I will not be in the true saint if she does not do as I ask. I will say I am trying to give her the true Father to be the saint she needs to be. And now will you do as I ask? I have very gently told you to tell all the true faithful, the true Roman Holy Catholic Church, the true saints, all must all be known of the true and timely message I will give to all in the True Arena. All must all know of this true and timely message. All must all do as I ask.”
 “All must all say they will all pray the way I ask. All must all insist to be in the True Arena now and forever. I am your true God The Father, the true Son, the true Holy Spirit, the original of the True Saints, the true sanctuary everywhere. The true Holy Spirit will very soon come to be in the true fallen world. I will say I am going to destroy. I will free all the captives. I will break all their bones. I will sever all the true way. I will never say they can do the true following. I will never say they can pray until they all do as I ask. A devoted saint will tell all they all must be in the True Arena. They must all do as I ask. All will all see their sinfulness to their own satisfaction, and to their own justification, and to the degree they are all in.”
 “The true saint will say all must all pray and tell The Father they will be in the True Arena. All must all do as I ask. All must all be in the true sanctuary to be in the True Arena. I am never going to prevent anyone to do the following: I am never going to prevent anyone to say he is not in the true sanctuary. He must say he is in the true sanctuary if he is in the sanctuary where I am in the true Latin Mass. Andall Masses will be read in the true sanctuary as well. All must all be in the True Arena. I am never going to disguise any in the true sanctuary. I will tell all they all must all pray the way I ask. A doctor will say all are in the True Arena. All will all pray the way I ask. I am going to say a doctor will say he will (do) what the Father is saying, and all will pray the way I ask. No more of the true atrocities of the true faithful to be in the True Arena ever again. I am your true Savior, I am your true God The Father. I have called (all) to see the timely message and all to read the timely message now. All must all repent and say they are all truly sorry for having offended Me, their true Heavenly Father. I am in the True Arena, the true fallen world. I have My true messenger, Margret Durbin, the true typist, Mary Agnes Kumar, the true deliverer, Do Van Nguyen, to tell all they all must all do now as I ask.”




A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen