7/18/12

ImportantMessages37

Urgent Messages #37


Latin Mass

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on July 15, 2012 at 5:00 pm. in Evansville, Indiana:
“My child, the true saint will say she will do as I ask, and she must tell Me she will go to the true Latin Mass. I am your God The Father. I will tell all they all must do as I ask. And they all must all say they will all pray the way I ask. I have told you that you must go to the true Latin Mass, and all of My children must all go too. I am saying I will never be in the English Mass. I am going to say all are in the true Latin Mass.
“My child, do you know Me? I will say, ‘Do you know I am your God The Father? ’ I have told you to tell others that I am their God The Father. The desire of My Heart is to tell you that you must listen, you must obey, and the true test will now begin. And all of My children will all say they are all in unison. I will say all must all obey. I am in charge. I will tell all they will all see the true Wrath I will give to all who have not obeyed Me. I have said all must all obey. All must all say they will tell all they are all going to the true Latin Mass. All will all say they will all pray the way I ask.”
“Do you know all will soon see the true Face of My Son? All will all say they wish they had all listened to My messenger. All will soon see the true saint tell all she is the true messenger. She has the true God The Father. He is in charge. The true children must know I am in charge. They must tell the priest God The Father has insisted that they go to the Latin Mass. They must say to their priest that I am their God The Father. I have told them to do this. Where are the children of Mine? Why can’t they do as I ask? Are they in the true Heaven? Where are they on the true Earth? I have instructed them to tell the priests and they are not doing this. They must do as I ask, and they must see the true results as well. The honor I want is the true saints telling the priests all over the world it is true by the time they all come back to the true Latin Mass. No more of the English Mass ever. The true vernacular of the Latin Mass must be read in all the Catholic churches throughout the land everywhere in the whole world.”
“I am not going to excuse anyone any more, my child. I have said the true Latin Mass must be read and it must have the true words I gave to the true Apostles when I walked the Earth. I am not in the English Mass at all. I am not going to say I am. I have the true messenger to tell all they are not in the True Arena if they do not obey, if they do not listen to Me or My true messenger. I am in charge. I am going to say all must all know that I am in the true Latin Mass. I am not in the English Mass. I did not institute the English Mass at all. The true Pope who did this did not know he was the true Pope. He did not know he was the one who was not the true saint. He did not know the true Faith. He did not know the true Bible. He did not say he knew. He is the one who will be punished severely, and all the Popes in succession who have disobeyed Me I am not going to say I will forgive them at all. They did not do as I have instituted the true Mass. They did not say they would obey me either. I am not going to reveal them to you, but I will say all are not in unison to my teaching. And all are not in unison to the true beliefs of Mine. All must all say they will do as I have told all of My apostles. All will say they will all pray the way I ask.”
“I am the true Father in Heaven. I am not the Father who has said they could do as they want. I have said they must all do as I ask. I am going to tell all they all must all obey and tell Me they all will. I am in the true Latin Mass. I am not in the English Mass. I am going to tell each one the true presence of the Body and the Blood is not in the true English Mass at all. I am going to issue a decree to be read to the hierarchy of the Roman Catholic Church. And I will say it must be carried out. And I will say it will be carried out to the true order of the true Faith. It must state that the true Faith will never be the old Faith, and all must all pray to be in the old Faith (the Faith I taught the Apostles when I was on Earth). All must all say they must do as I ask. All will all be in the true Arena. I am going to say now the old Faith will never sustain, and the true Faith will never be the old Faith. I am in the old Faith. I have said I will tell all they all must all be revealed. The true sanctuary must be the sanctuary to be in the True Arena. All must all go to the true sanctuary. All must all be in the True Arena.”
My child, the true saints all must do as I say now until the end of time. They all must all pray and say they will all do as I ask. And they all must obey Me and My Ten Commandments that I gave to Moses, and they must all obey the commandments I gave to you also. I have commanded the true saints to all listen to you, and I have said they must all listen, and I have said they must tell each other they are all going to do as I ask. The true saints are all going to pray when they are no longer in the True Arena, and they no longer can receive the Body and Blood of Mine. This will be the typical fashion. And all will all say, ‘Where are the priests who must do as the Father is asking, and where are they? ’ I have not seen many who do what I ask. I am not excusing them of the true duty of the true priesthood that they were ordained to do. I have told them all they all must perform their duties according to their holy priesthood and the true order they have. They must tell Me they will perform to the best of their ability as well, and they are not doing so. They are following the true advice of the Pope. They must all follow my advice I gave to My apostles. And they must do as I ask. And they must say the Latin Mass, the true Latin, I gave to My holy and anointed apostles. I am not going to say they can perform any other way at all. I am going to permit all my priest sons to say they will do the following: They must say they will tell Me when they will start to give Me the true saints in the true Latin Mass. And I will say they must start right away.”
“I have given Margaret permission to say the following: I have said she must do as I ask. And she must tell Me she will do as I ask. And she must say she can do as I ask. And all she does is for the honor and glory of Mine. And all are in the true sanctity of Mine. I will say all must all reveal to Me they can pray the way I ask. They can all go to the Holy Latin Mass. The true saints all must all pray to end the true English Mass.”
“The true saints must all pray to the true Savior Jesus Christ to help them to be better saints, and all are going to be in the True Arena. All must all say they will do as I ask. The true saints all must work together. They all must pray in unison. All must say they have a true guardian angel to help them to pray, to instruct them, to guide them, and to give them the perfect instruction and the perfect love. All must all say this. I gave to each one the perfect angel and the perfect Savior Jesus Christ, and all must all know they all must all pray the way I ask. All must do as I ask. And the true saint will say all will soon be revealed to all of My children as well.”
“The true saint will say to all ‘Now is the true time all must all do as the true Father is asking. ’ And all will all say they will all pray as I ask. The wicked will turn to Me, the just will say I have the true Father in Heaven. And all of My children will all say they will all pray the way I ask. I am never going to say all will all say they will all do as I ask. But, I will say all must all do as I say. And the true beginning of the True New Time will begin. And the beginning of the true saints with the true beginning will soon say all are in the True Arena. Now I will say all must all pray to see the true Face of My Son Jesus Christ. I am going to send Him to the True Arena very soon. And all will all say they will all pray to be in the Real Arena. The true saint will say all are in the True Arena. All must all pray the way I ask. The true saints, all must all see, that they will all obey and tell Me they all will do as I ask.”




A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen


Anthony Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207