7/14/12

ImportantMessages36


Urgent Messages #36


Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on July 9, 2012 at 9:15 pm. in Evansville, Indiana:
… “The mandate for the true presidency will soon be announced, and all will all say they will all pray when this does happen. And all will all be in unison. I am going to say all must all say now he will not be in the true White House long. And all will all say he will not do as he has planned. He will never be in the true home. He will never say he can be in the true home anymore.”…

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on July 11, 2012 at 12:00 am. (Midnight) in Evansville, Indiana:
… “The true saint will say all are in the True Arena and all will all be in the Real Arena someday. I am going to reveal to all the true tyrant will not say he can be in the Real Arena. He will say all must all pray the way He says (to) pray. (He will require that) all must all do as he asks. I have the true faithful, and (he will require that) all must all say they will all pray the way he says. My child, the true saint will say all are in the True Arena. All must all pray the way I ask. And all must all say they will all do as I ask. The true saint has many times said, she will pray the way I ask, but she has never told Me she will do as I ask. I have never said I will tell her to be in the True Arena. The true saint will say all are in the True Arena. All will all say they will all pray the way I ask.”…



A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen


Anthony Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207