7/27/12

Importantmessage38

Urgent Messages #38


Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on July 21, 2012 at 11:01 pm. in Evansville, Indiana:
…”My child, the true saint will say all are in the True Arena.  All must all pray the way I ask.  I am going to insist that all do as I ask, and all will soon be in the True Arena, begging and praying, and telling Me they will obey, and say they will all do as I ask.  The true saint will say all are in the True Arena.  All must all pray the way I ask.  All must all pray the way The Father is asking.  All must all obey.  I am going to say all will soon see the true saint tell all she is in the True Arena.  The true saint will never be in the True Arena and tell Me that she/he cannot pray the way I ask.  I am not going to say they will be in the True Arena at all.”…

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on July 22, 2012 at 11:26 pm. in Evansville, Indiana:
“Do you know I am your God The Father?  I am the true God The Father of all of My children.  I will now say that all of My children must all pray the way I ask, and all of them will all be in the True Arena.  I have asked all if they will all say the ‘Our Father.’  I have asked all if they will all say the ‘Hail Mary.’  I am going to ask all if they will all pray the ‘Angelus,’ and think the way they pray.  They must all do this to be in the true quiet of the true recesses of My Holy and Immaculate Heart.  This is what I need now more than anything.  The times of repentance are over.  All will all see the True Face of My Only Son, as well… I am now ready to ignite the true fire, and the true saints are all going to be in the true fire of The Holy Spirit… Please tell all they are all in the True Arena, and all will all very soon see the true fire of My Holy and Divine Love be in the True Arena… The time has come now to do the next task, and the next, and the next.  And the true task will awake all very soon.  All will soon say they will all pray, pray, pray.  They will all say you have told all they are all in the True Arena.”… 




A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen


Anthony Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207