8/3/12

importantmessage39

Urgent Messages #39


Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on July 23, 2012 at 4:04 pm. in Evansville, Indiana:

… “I am going to say now I am going to reveal to you the True New Time.  I will say all are going to see the true Holy Spirit.  I am soon going to say all are in the True Arena.”


Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on July 28, 2012 at 1:30 pm. in Evansville, Indiana:

… “I have told all they are all to go to the nearest refuge when they are in the True Arena.  They are to be told they are to receive the true mark of the beast.  I am going to say this will not be the true saint’s way.  I am the Way, the Truth, the Life of all the saints.  I have told you to come to Me.  I will give you the true saint to be in the True Arena… I am going to say all must never say they will follow the true spirit who is not of My Son.  They must never say they will do that.  I am never going to approve of any such, and the true saint will never be in the True Arena.  I am going to say I am in the True Arena, and I will say I am going to show all they all must all pray the way I ask, and all are going to reveal to Me the  true way one must pray and really soon… I am going to convince many they should all do as I ask, and very soon they will all know I am the true God The Father as well.”…


Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on July 29, 2012 at 10:30 pm. in Evansville, Indiana: 

… “The new Real Truth will now prevail.  All will all see the new Real Truth.  I am going to say all will all see the new Real Truth.  I am going to be in the new Real Truth.  I have told you the new Real Truth will never be the old Truth.  I will say I am in the new Real Truth.  I will say all are in the new Real Truth.  And all must all be revealed.  The new Real Truth will be to the true advantage of a lot of people… And when I send My only Son, this will be the time I am going to prepare you for the True New Beginning.  And when I say He will come, you must tell Me then you are ready to do My Holy Divine Will from the moment He comes.  Do you know I will say all are going to be in the true New Moment?” 

“The true New Moment will bring much sadness, and the true New Moment will bring much joy, and the true New Moment will say all will be in the true New Moment.  I am in the true New Moment.  Now all will all say they will all be in the true New Moment… I will say it is the True New Time (about which) I have told you to tell all, ‘This is the True New Time.’  The True New Time is the time I am going to say I will bring My Son.  His Face will soon tell you and all of My children, ‘I am in the True New Time.’  I have said I will bring Him to the True New Time.  I will say all are in the True New Time… I am going to bring all to their knees.  I will say all must all pray to end the true abortions and the true atrocities of the true world.  All must all be in the true state of sanctifying grace to be in the True Arena.”…


Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on July 30, 2012 at 4:35 pm. in Evansville, Indiana:

… “I am going to tell all they all must now say they will all pray the true ‘Our Father,’ the true ‘Hail Mary,’ the true ‘Glory Be to The Father.’  None of the other prayers till they can pray the way I ask.”


Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on July 31, 2012 at 3:08 am. in Evansville, Indiana:

“I am going to say all must all pray the way I ask, and all must all say the true ‘Our Father,’ the true ‘Hail Mary,’ the true ‘Glory Be To The Father.’  Now it must be read, and it must be prayed.  All must all do it for as long as they shall live, and when they go to Heaven, it will be read and prayed there as well.  I am in the true ‘Our Father,’ I am in the true ‘Hail Mary.’  I am in the true ‘Glory Be To The Father.’  The True New Time will soon be in the True Arena, and all will all say they are all in the True New Time.”…


Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on August 2, 2012 at 10:45 am. in Evansville, Indiana:

“The true saint must now say she will do as I ask.  I ask that all of My children will all pray the way I ask, and tell Me that they will all do as I ask, and then will they all carry the true Cross very gallantly?  And bravely?  I am going to say this, and say they must all do as I ask.  I have asked all to be obedient, and I have asked all to do as I ask.  Now, I will say, ‘Will all of the true saints tell each other when they will all go to the true sanctuary to pray the final prayer?  They must all pray the final prayer to be in the true sanctuary.  They all must all pray the way I ask.  The true saints all must ask Me to secure them to the true sanctuary and be in the true sanctuary.  Now till the True New Time I will send My true Son, the true Jesus Christ.  I am almost ready to do this.  I will do this very soon.  I am going to bring one to his knees and one to the true sanctuary to say it is now the True New Time.  This is the moment I am going to tell all they all must all pray and be in the true state of grace.  And I will let each and every one say, ‘Father I am a sinner.  Will You, Father, please excuse me of my sins?  And tell me I am going to Heaven?’  I will say, ‘Now is the True New Time.’  I am going to give to each one the true new reward, the reward all have been waiting for.  This is the True New Time.  A true saint must now come to Me and say she or he will do as I ask.  And tell Me they all will all be in the true sanctuary to pray, and say they will all do as I ask, and do as I have commanded, do as I am in the True Arena.” 

“All the saints are all on the Earth, the saints who have been told that they are to come to Earth to do the true Will of Mine.  I am now going to prepare all for the final coming of My True and Only Son, Jesus Christ.  I have waited for so long to give Him to the world again.  And the true saints all have waited to come back to the true Earth to do the true Work of Mine.  I am going to bring all to the true sanctuary.  All will all see the true Face of My Own Son, Jesus Christ.  All will all say they have the true Jesus Christ in their true sanctuary, and all will all see the true Jesus Christ once again.  They will all say the new experience will be the true experience.  They will all say they are all in the true sanctuary.  They will all say they will tell all they are all going to do as I ask… Now, will you tell all they will all see you in the true sanctuary and be with all when you are given the true gift?  You, My child, have waited patiently.  You have said you would do the most gallant, the most brave thing.  And you would see the true saints all come to the true sanctuary and pray and sing and tell all they will all do as I ask.  And they all will all bring to me a true gift of one self and tell all they are all in the gift of the most rare and the most unusual, and the most treasured, and the most secure.” 

“Now I am going to bring all to their knees, and tell all they are all going to do as I ask, as I command, as I will tell all they all will say very humbly they will all do as I ask, and they all will all do as I ask and all will all obey and say they will all do as I command.  None of the true saints (are) ever again to be in the True Arena and tell Me they won’t do as I ask.  I am not going to let them tell Me this ever.  I have not ever told them they are not My children.  I have said they are all My true children.  They all must all obey and trust in Me, their Heavenly Father, as well.” 

“A creed will be won, a victory will be shared, and the true saints all will say they are all in the true sanctuary.  All will say they are all going to do as I ask, and the true saint will say all will never be the same again… The desire of My heart is to say I will give to all a real tribute.  I am in the real tribute.  I will say all will take a part of the true tribute and all will all say they will all pray, sing, and obey, and listen to their heart.  They will all say they are a part of Me, a true part of the true sanctuary till they are all in the true recesses of My Holy and Immaculate Heart.  And all will all say they will all do as I ask.  I am going to seal all with the true saintly blessing of Mine.  I am going to go to their home and say, ‘You are Mine and I am yours, and I will say now is the True New Time.’  All must all pray, sing, and tell each other to obey to the true Heart of Mine.” 

“A promise will never be broken.  An arrow will now be the true figure in the true saint, and all will all say they will all be in the true arrow.  The true saint will say a soul will be pierced, the true saint will say he or she has the true arrow, and all of My children will all say they are all in the True Arena.  All must all pray, sing, and obey.  All will soon see the true Face of My Only Son, and all will soon be in the true Face of My Only Son.  All will all say they will all obey.” 

“A mystery will finally be solved.  The true saint will tell all they are all in the true mystery.  And all will all see the true mystery unfold.  And all will all say they have the true Jesus Christ, the true God The Father, the true Holy Spirit.  I am all Three.  I am in the true Son, the true Heavenly Father, the true Holy Spirit.  I have come to you this day to bless you and all of My beloved children, and to tell all they all must all forgive one another, and tell all they are all in the True Arena to do as I ask.  The true blessing of the true Father in Heaven will now be the final blessing, and the truest saints are all on Earth to be in the True Arena now and forever.  I am your Heavenly Father; I am your True Saint;  I am the true Faithful Servant; the true children of Mine.  I have the true children of Mine all in the palm of My Hand.  And I will tell all very soon they will all see the true Face of My Son, Jesus Christ.”…  


A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen


Anthony Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207