7/28/11

messagefromgodthefatheronjuly23-2011.html

Recent Message of God The Father
Given to Margaret Durbin, 
in Evansville, Indiana, USA 
on Saturday, July 23, 2011 at 4:35 a.m.


“I am your Heavenly Father Who art in Heaven. I have come to you to ask you to do the true inevitable. Will you tell all they must now all secure all their homes with the true, pure Oil of Preservative? And, by this I will say all must have the oil and do what I ask, and this must be to take the oil and put it on all the windows and the doors and say, ‘I am the child of the true Father in Heaven. And, I am the true saint.’ I will tell all they all must all do this. I have the true oil in the true sanctuary. I will say all must take this holy oil and do this. All their homes will be preserved from the true Anti-Christ, and this will be the true sanctuary.”
“In case they do not have any access to the oil in the true sanctuaries, they must use the oil of the true saint. This means Mr. Ayoub in the House of Tears in Houston, Texas, or they must buy the extra virgin olive oil at the store and then get it blessed by a priest. Or, they can use holy oil from any blessed apparition site or any shrine. I am now going to say this holy oil will be the true Oil of Preservative in the true home… And to tell all they will all be spared of the true Anti-Christ, and they must now do as I ask.”

“I will now say all must all pray and ask me to reveal to them the true way to pray. I will say all must bow their head or kneel down and say, ‘Father I am a sinner. Will you tell me how I am to pray?I will say, ‘You, My child, are Mine.’ I will tell them, one by one, they are going to Heaven, and they must ask Me when will I take them Home? I will say now, ‘It’s not the hour, but the hour will soon come, and I will say I am in the True Arena… They must use holy oil on all the doors and windows of their homes and their businesses that they operate in the form of a small cross inside and outside of their windows and doors of their homes and businesses. And this will tell all evil spirits they must not enter; they will not enter. And they must say,‘I am their God The Father. In the name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.’ And say,‘I command you, Satan, to stay away from us and all my family and friends and all who enter, in the Name of Jesus Christ, the Holy Mother Mary, the true God The Father, and the true Holy Spirit as well.’ And they must say, ‘We will all obey in the Name of The Father and of The Son, and of The Holy Spirit now and forever. Amen.’ I am giving to you, My child and all of My children, a priceless gift, a sacred possession, and all must revere it.”

Respectfully submitted, in filial submission, by Mary Agnes Kumar, typist of Margaret Durbin.