2/13/18

UrgentMessage182




Urgent Message #182
from God The Father


Contents: I will say all must all say the true 'Hail Mary' prayer and the true 'Our Father' prayer. This will be so all will all do My Holy and Divine Will... This is the True New Time all must be in now to pray the true 'Hail Mary' prayer and the true 'Our Father' prayer. I will now say all must all do as I ask.”...

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of The USA on February 2, 2018 at 1:10 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:

… “My True Saint will say now all must all pray the true ‘Hail Mary’ and the true ‘Our Father’ prayers before and after all the prayers. (Margaret says the True Saint, in this case, is Jesus.) I will say all must all say the true ‘Hail Mary’ prayer and the true ‘Our Father’ prayer. This will be so all will all do My Holy and Divine Will. I am going to say now all My dear little children all must say they all will be in the true Kingdom of Mine when all say the true prayers… This is the True New Time all must be in now to pray the true ‘Hail Mary’ prayer and the true ‘Our Father’ prayer. I will now say all must all do as I ask. And all will all say they will all be in the True Arena, to be told they all will be in the True Arena.”…

I am going to say a true saint can say they will be in the true pet store when they say and pray the true angelic prayer to the true angelic Mother of Jesus Christ. (Margaret says that when God The Father mentions the pet store, He means they can pray anywhere.) I will say all must all say and pray the way I ask. Now, I will say all the true children all must all say they will pray the way I ask. All must all do the way I ask. My child, I will say now, all must all do as I ask. All will all be free to do as they need. Now, I will say all must all pray the way I ask. All must all do as I ask.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of The USA on February 4, 2018 at 06:00 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:

… “My child, I will tell you this is the day when I will say all My children all should all pray the true ‘Hail Mary,’ the true ‘Our Father,’; to tell each other that they all will pray the way I ask. Now, I will say all must all say the true ‘Our Father’ and the true ‘Hail Mary,’ as well.”…


A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen