2/3/18

UrgentMessage181



Serious & Urgent
Message #181
from God The Father



Important quote:

I want to tell all the world, they all need to learn to pray the true 'Hail Mary' prayer... And I will say all My dearly beloved children all must say they will all pray the way I ask.".”


Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of The USA on January 27, 2018 at 09:10 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “The True Saint needs to know do you want Him to say the true saints all must say they all will know the true ‘Hail Mary’ prayer?  I want to tell all the world, they all need to learn to pray the true ‘Hail Mary’ prayer.  I am the true Father in Heaven.  I have created the true children of Mine.  And I will say all My dearly beloved children all must say they will all pray the way I ask.”
(Margaret Durbin requests that the “Hail Mary” prayer be attached to this message, and so it follows:
“Hail Mary, full of grace, The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.  Amen.”)




A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen




3