7/23/17

MessagestoDoNguyen445-446

Important Message #445
from God The Father of all mankind
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Wednesday,
April 12, 2017, at 2:51pm.
“My dear child,
I am God The Father of all mankind, and the best Father of your life. As you know, you work very hard in order to fulfill My wish to save the living souls. And I am glad to let you know that you make My heart full of joys, even though one soul recognizes that I am the God of all good things.
I know how much you love Me. In fact, you give yourself completely without reserve. It is a true love unlike others. They do not want to use their own money to help others, because they still attach themselves to the world, and they love Me only a half way to compare with you.
“My child, I understand how bad you feel about others, but do not pay much attention to them instead of praying for those who have not opened their hearts to receive My grace from Heaven. I have gathered all of you to cooperate with each other in My plan for those who know nothing about what is going to happen to their souls when they pass this world.
“My child, no one in this world has the experience about the life after death. Either they will go to Heaven or to Hell, or to Purgatory where they must be sent when their eyes are closed for the things of the world. For this, as long as the souls are still alive, they always have the chance to ask Me to help them in many ways, especially to forgive their sins. I am willing to forgive them as long as they repent. Besides that, I want everyone to believe that I am their God and only I can save their souls from Hell. My mercy only applies for the living souls, but for the dead, it will turn into My justice.
“My child, your time on earth is very short, but it is endless in the everlasting life. For this, be patient and perseverant in your good work, and I continue to guide, bless and protect all of you from the dangers of the world.
“I bless you all. Go in peace, in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(July 23, 2017)


Important Message #446
from Jesus King of Nazareth
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Sunday,
April 16, 2017, at 9:30am.
“My dear child,
I am Jesus Christ, the Son of the living God. I bless you all and I give you My peace. I love each one of you more than you can imagine, because you obey God’s will to do the work of salvation as I did before through My sufferings, death and resurrection.
“For this reason, I encourage you to continue to follow My way of the cross to help others, the living and the dead, including unborn babies who are well loved by My Father, because each of them is the gift of life and they are so precious in God’s eyes. But unfortunately, mankind is using the technique to destroy their living bodies in their mothers’ wombs. It is a grave sin and a great crime against God’s law and His commandment (thou shall not kill), especially for the little ones who are innocent and helpless.
“This world is sinful nowadays, because it has no respect for God’s nature. They even have created their own babies through their human ways. For this reason, My Father is not happy. As I said above, mankind does not acknowledge Who He is, the Authority of life and death. However, He allows things to happen in order to let mankind have the free will, either good or bad. But in the end, all must confront with His judgment. The good souls will be able to see God after their purification, but the evil ones will suffer for ever and ever in Hell with the leader of sins who is holding the power of the world in order to harm souls as much as he wants. The longer the world lasts, the more power he has through all kinds of sins which mankind commits every second around the world.
“I sacrificed Myself by carrying the cross more than 2000 years ago. But most of mankind does not appreciate what I have done for them. And year after year, they still nail Me on the cross by their sins.
“Pray so that your faith will become stronger. Love God above all things. I bless you all, in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
“Jesus King of Nazareth.”

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(April 23, 2017)