7/13/17

MessagestoDoNguyen441-442

Important Message #441
from God The Father
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Monday,
March 13, 2017, at 9:30am.
“My dear child,
I am God The Father of all mankind and the best Father of those who serve Me through their spiritual lives.
“For this reason, continue to accept Me Who I am and call Me by the name of the Father. It pleases Me more than you can imagine and you will see how much I love you and that I want you to have the ultimate relationship with Me so that you will be able to detach the world and to love Me with all your heart and soul.
“My child, I am the Mystic God, but My love for mankind is visible. Therefore, I have come down from Heaven to reveal My love for them through My Sacred Words. And woe to those who read and throw them away because they do not believe that My Words are the truth and only I can tell and let people know that it is better for them to believe the truth. Otherwise, their souls will not be saved.
“For this reason, I continue to bless each of you and I encourage you to pray for the conversion of sinners in your daily prayers including the souls in Purgatory who are waiting to go up to Heaven. Your prayers will help to release their souls. Those are the fortunate ones, because sooner or later, they will see My Holy Face in My sanctuary.
“My child, I am glad that you obey My instruction in order to fulfill your goal. Keep in mind that with Me, you can do all things and you have hope for the salvation of your soul and your family. I am the God of Mercy, therefore, I will stretch My arms to protect them as long as they still live in this world, because of your love, effort and your trust in Me. As I have entrusted My mission into your care, each of you have received a different role.
“Trust Me and focus your lives to serve Me as the way you are. In the end, you will cry of joy because My Words will come out as I said.
“I bless you all. Go in peace.
“God The Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(July 12, 2017)



Important Message #442
from Saint Joseph
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Thursday,
March 16,2017, at 9:45am.
“My dear child,
I am Saint Joseph. I am speaking to you on behalf of the Heavenly Father. As you know, God loves you more you can imagine, and He gave you a great grace to fulflll His will. Even though your job is not always easy, it must come from you. It is your spiritual life and your faith must be strong to do your goal.
"However, you still have a weakness, it is not about your faith, it is your physical limitation and you need God's strength to sustain your ability. Otherwise, you would not do in the way you are doing now. Keep in mind that the more you trust God, the more He blesses you. Moreover, God will never abandon His faithful children, especially those who love and dedicate their lives to serve Him with hearts and souls.
"Can you imagine how much God loves the world in spite of its own sins, and how much more He loves you because you obey, believe and trust His sacred words through all the messages which have been given to you indirectly through his chosen messenger in this modern world.
"For this reason, I just want to let you know that you will never be alone. In fact, God is within you and He controls everything you do. Otherwise, you would have already given up your goal, because you do not see God and do not hear His voice as human talk to human. And if you did not have faith in him, you would also become lukewarm like others.
" My child, I love those who pray to My Holy Family sincerely and devoutly, therefore, I pray for all of you and I protect your families from all kinds of dangers such as natural disasters and so on. I also thank you for your prayers and best efforts to help each other to fulfill God's wish for saving the living souls as well as the souls in Purgatory. Be strong and have perseverance in your goals.  
"God bless you all, so do I, in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
"Saint Joseph."
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(July 12, 2017)