7/13/17

MessagestoDoNguyen439-440

Important Message #439
from our Heavenly Mother
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Saturday,
April 04, 2017, at 8:30am.
“My dear child,
I am your Heavenly Mother. On behalf of the Almighty God, I have come down from Heaven in order to be with you at this time of danger due to the sins of the world in this modern time that makes mankind become numb heart and stained souls. In fact, there are many living souls who are in the hands of God’s enemy.
“For this reason, God’s mission, as well as His desire, is to save souls as much as possible through His revelation of His love for the world, in spite that its sins are overflowing. As you know, no one can imagine how much God loves His own creation; but on the other hand, His wrath overspills at this time, and there is a big impact between God and mankind.
“My child, I love you very much and you deserve God’s love and Mine, because you have tried very hard to fulfill the heavenly work that God has entrusted into your care. And so far, your good work has spread to many places, even to Vietnam, your own native land.
“My child, in this message to you, I want to let you know that, besides God, I am your Spiritual Mother and the guide of your soul. And I will lead you all the way towards God’s Kingdom.
For this reason, hold your head up, look forward to Heaven which is your resting place, and each of you will be rewarded for doing God’s mission in this temporal world.
“My beloved child, be strong. You are my librarian, and I have instructed you to keep all the messages from Vietnam until this present time.
“Keep up with your hope and continue to love God above all things through your spiritual life.
“God bless you all, so do I, in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
“Your Heavenly Mother.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(May 24, 2017)



Important Message #440
from our Heavenly Mother
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Tuesday,
April 07, 2017, at 9:04am.
“My dear children,
Your Heavenly Mother Mary is speaking to all of you, and I bless you all as well as your families.
I am the Mother of Love and Mercy like My Son Jesus. We are two hearts in one. I am also the Mother of Sorrow, because there are many sinners in the world who do not believe that I am the Mother of God and their Spiritual Mother as well. In fact, they believe in different religions and you can name them. And the sad thing is that they commit sins against Our Two Hearts. They are the unfortunate souls who are in danger to lose their eternity and there is no salvation for their souls.
“As you know, this world nowadays is full of sins. For this, the bad spirits are growing more, and God’s enemy is working hard like never before, because he knows that the wrath of God will strike the world in one of these days, and He will lose his power along with his agents. And in the end, all the bad spirits will be chained in Hell forever. At this time, their job is to harm souls, and to lead those who are out of God’s sight due to their grave sins against His will. And those souls are in the hands of the falling angel.
“For this reason, your prayers and good work will help to prevent more souls from falling into sins through all the temptations which the devil has created to kill souls.
“As I have promised, if one member of you family sacrifices to pray the rosary, the rest of your family will be saved. And I will pray to God to forgive their sins, because God’s mercy is greater than people’s sins. In fact, He wants to save souls: even if one soul is saved, He is happy. I am the Advocate Mother of all God’s children, and I will never abandon them as long as they accept Me as their Spiritual Mother and pray to Me.
“God bless you all, so do I, in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
“Your Heavenly Mother”.         

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(May 24, 2017)