5/13/17

UrgentMessages172

Urgent Message #172
from God The Father
to Margaret Durbin
in Evansville, Indiana, USA

Contents: I am going to take all to the true mountain of Sinai and very soon.”  (after receiving this message, Margaret Durbin found a reference to this event in Isaiah 2:2.)… I have said I will send him... to tell all they all will all be united, all together, and this will be very soon.”

Message given on October 24, 2016
at 2:03 hours
“My dear child, I am your true God, the true Heavenly Father in Heaven.  I will say now I will tell you and all My dear little children (that) all must be in the true harness to say they all will all be secured, and they all will all say they will all come to Me to go to the true beautiful of the true high mountain of the true Sinai.  I am going to take all to the true mountain of Sinai and very soon.”  (After receiving this message, Margaret Durbin found a reference to this event in Isaiah 2:2.)

Message given on October 31, 2016
at 03:22 hours
… “I am going to say all must all pray and say they will all do as I ask.  And they all must all do as I ask.  My child, I am going to say I will give to you all the true gifts of the true angelic, of the true Faith, when Jesus Christ comes.  I will help you to be secure when you travel to the true heavenly area of the true faithful of the true angelic of the true new place called the true place of the true Most High on the true mountain in the true country of the Most High God.

Message given on February 19, 2017
at 23:56 hours
… “A destruction of a true sanctuary will be very soon.  I will say all will see the true destruction of a true sanctuary.  I have said I will destroy all the churches that have not been the true sacrifice, and I will do as I have said.  Many will say they will flee, but they will have no where to go.  This I will tell all, ‘They have no place to hide anymore.’  One place one has been so secretive, and this has been the true Church I established, and now they will be the one to be destroyed.  I am going to show all this.  I will tell them all they must all flee.  And they all must say they will go to the higher ground.  My child, this true sanctuary will be destroyed, and no where will it ever be rebuilt, ever again.  I am the true Lord Thy God.  I have spoken.  I am going to tell you (during) the True New Time I will say all must all flee.  I will say now is the True New Time, and I will say all will all see the true Son of the True Saint (Mary).  I have said I will send Him in a most enchanting and a most mysterious way to tell all they all will all be united, all together.  And this will be very soon.” 

“I will say all will say they have a true God, the true Heavenly Father.  I am He.  I will say all will witness the true destruction of the true sanctuary, and this will be to tell all I am the true Lord Thy God in Heaven.  The true destruction of the true Church will be to say the world’s most…. Many will say they wish they had all prayed the way I asked.  I am going to say no more of the true saints saying they can go here or there.  I will say they will go as I say they can, or they will be destroyed, and I will destroy them.  I am going to tell you now all must all pray and say they will all be obedient to the end.  I have given all the true way to say I love you and the true way to be obedient, and the true way to say I am going to tell all they all will be free when I say they can be free.  And they will be in the true confinement.  I have said I will tell all they will all be in the true sanctuary very soon.  And I will say all must all see the True Saint tell all He is the true Son of Man.




A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen