5/4/17

MessagestoDoNguyen437-438

Important Message #437
from God The Father
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Saturday,
February 18, 2017, at 11:30am.
“My dear children,
I am God The Father. I will speak to you more often, because at this time, you need Me more than ever. As you know, in My plan, you are the only one to carry a lot of My revelations from Vietnam, your country, to the country where you came to avoid the persecution of the previous government due to your important role in the past. It was your job.
“My child, you do not choose Me, but I choose you because I have created you as the way I want you to be, and I am glad that you have accepted the new role of another chapter of your life to serve Me in this country as a faithful servant in order to fulfill My merciful mission to save many souls as much as possible before I will purify the entire world. And I will make the earth change the way people live into peace, prosperity, without war, without danger in many ways for those who survive from My purification through the major earthquakes, tsunamis and all sources that come from the nature.
“My child, you must believe what I am telling you now, it will happen in the future. However, all the chosen and obedient children who follow My way will be saved. I will protect them if that time they are still alive. And when it happens, only I know, because I am the Authority, the Lord of lords, and the King of kings.
“I love each of you very much, and I am always with you through your spiritual life. For this, continue to help each other. I will bless you much more. Bow down your head, kiss the message as your belief, and receive the blessings for your souls and bodies.
“I bless you all, in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
“God The Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(May 05, 2017)


Important Message #438
from our Heavenly Mother
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Wednesday,
March 01, 2017, at 11:38am.
“My dear children,
I am Virgin Mary, your Blessed Mother. Today is the first day of Lent. Therefore, I urge you to sacrifice yourself to pray for the conversion of the world, that has a big impact between God and humanity.
“As you know, God loves the world so much. In fact, He allowed His Only Son, who obeyed, to do His will in order to save mankind’s souls through the heavy cross that Jesus carried all the way to Calvary. Even though He felt three times, He got up and continued to walk with His blood, sweat and tear. And most of all, it is His tremendous sufferings of His wounds and the heavy cross on His shoulder. In fact, no one can imagine how painful He was. However, for the love of God and mankind, He made it through 14 stations which were established for mankind to love, honor and meditate the way of cross in return to their love for Him.
“My child, the sins of the world is unimaginable, especially in this generation, many people love the things of the world more than their eternal lives, and even they do not believe the salvation of their souls. Moreover, they also believe in different religions that you can name.
“Keep in mind that God is the only one Who has created the world, and all the people are His children whether they believe Him or not, and He always love them. He wants to save all His children, even the great sinners, so that they can see His Holy face in His Kingdom.
Your prayers will help others, especially your family. Always pray to ask for forgiveness, because God’s mercy is greater than your sins (this applies to everyone). For this, do not pass a day without saying that you love God above all things, and pray to be helped to avoid sins as much as possible.
“God bless you all, so do I, in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
“Your Heavenly Mother.”

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(May 05, 2017)