1/26/16

UrgentMessages161

Serious & Urgent Message #161
from God The Father

Contents: Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin about the urgent, proper, and dry storage of the Kumar family's library books for the table of Restoration, Memorandums And Renew Records of Mary Agnes Kumar, and handwritten Messages that He has given to Margaret Durbin, which Mary Agnes Kumar has typed and stored and Do Van Nguyen has distributed. 

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of The USA on January 22, 2016 in Evansville, Indiana, USA at 7:30am:
“My child, I am saying I am your Heavenly Father, and the priest's books must be kept in a very safe place, and they must be very dry.  These are very sacred, and some of them have never been used.  They were in his hands, and he took very good care of them.  I am going to say Darlene Margaret Durbin's messages (and) memorandums must be in the hands of those that the true Church will communicate with, and it must be known as to their whereabouts.  A strong support system must be in the hands of those who take care of them.  I am going to ask for all of those one day. 
I am going to tell you one will say you are not the true messenger, but I will say you have the true messages, and these must be taken good care of also.  These are the works of Mine, and they all must be treated as such.  I am the true God, the true Heavenly Father.  I will say all must all say they will all do as I ask.  I am going to say all My children all must all say they all will all take care of all the records and the true messages.  Now, My true blessings are given to all (the) documents.  And this must be honored with all sincerity.  All must all take good care of these as well. 
The true High Priest is the True Saint, Jesus Christ, and He will see to it that He gets those messages.  He will see to it that I am also in charge.  I am the alpha and the omega, no other.  I will destroy anyone who will not obey.  And those who do not want to do as I ask will also be destroyed.  I will bring them to justice, and they will be punished with the eternal fires of hell and damnation. 

I am going to see the true people tell Me they do not want any part of any of the true documents.  I will destroy them.  I will give them no other option but to do as I have asked to do, as I insist.  The true saint will be told I am the true Lord thy God.  I will tell him he must obey, now and forever.  I will say all my dearly beloved children all must say they will all pray the way I ask.  I am going to say now and forever and ever, there is no other Margaret Durbin, and there will be no other.  I am going to say all will all listen and obey only her when I say all must all obey.  I have given her full instructions, and I will continue.  All must listen and all obey her and Me, now and forever.  


A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen