12/3/15

MessagestoDoNguyen333-334



To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Thursday,
November 19, 2015 at 10:30am.
“My dear child,
I am your Heavenly Father, God of love and mercy. Especially for you and those who open their hearts to receive My grace in order to follow My way of the truth, I have revealed My messages directly to you whether mankind believes or not. But My words are sacred and all must accept Me as their God. Otherwise, their souls will not be saved.
“My child, without My power of love in you, you would also be like ordinary children and you would not be allowed to write My words. Keep in mind that these words are Mine and you have My inspiration and motivation of each message that comes out from your thoughts.
“Today, I also want to let you know that you are truly My chosen servant among others. For this, each of you has a different task (duty) in order to fulfill My great mission in this modern world. In fact, no one is allowed to write all My words in the way you do. Moreover, I know sometimes you got upset because some words have been corrected, even they did not need to be corrected because of the human error.
“As I have said before, My words are given into your thoughts and I use your grammar to address My messages and I make them into simplicity to make sure that everyone of all ages can understand My words. For this, I remind you that whenever you write My words, The Holy Spirit is your teacher; otherwise, you would not do as the way you have been doing. In other words, they must come from Me Who am the authority on everything you do. Do not worry, My grace always remains with you among the chosen ones. Just listen to your thoughts, write and re-read, the Holy Spirit will help you to correct the mistakes if you did.
“I bless you all, in the Name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(
December 03, 2015)



Important Message #334
from Mary, our Mother of Mercy
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Sunday,
November 22, 2015 at 10:14am.
“My dear child,
Your Heavenly Mother Mary is speaking to you and to those who believe the messages which God allows His chosen servant to spread to the world in this modern time. It is the greatest gift from Heaven. And I know Do Nguyen has opened his heart completely to receive this grace, by which God has entrusted everything in your care among the rest of the chosen ones.
“God is well pleased with your doing the work of salvation. As He said before, it is all about to save the souls as much as possible, especially those who do not know how important it is to prepare their souls and to be close to God through their own crosses that God sends to them as the purification for their souls. Either way, all must be purified from the original sin committed by Adam and Eve in this world or longer in purgatory if they do not commit sins that harm their souls. Their souls will be condemned to hell if they commit grave sins.
“My child, mankind was born into the eternal life, therefore they live between Heaven and Earth. Moreover, the life on Earth is so dangerous, especially nowadays in this modern world where the devil is in charge. God allows the devil to win at this time, so that His children can choose between the good and the bad. God has established His Law through His Ten Commandments. They must obey and follow His way. In addition, He wants to forgive rather than to punish as long as they repent and approach Him with their contrite hearts.
“God is mystic, but His powerful eyes always watch on His children, and only He knows everything. For this, your good work is appreciated, and God is happy if one soul will be saved through your work of salvation.
“God bless you in the Name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.
“Mary, your Mother of Mercy.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(December 03, 2015)