11/15/15

MessagestoDoNguyen331-332



To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Saturday,
November 07, 2015, at 8:30am.
Note: Mother Mary confirms about “The chaplet of The Heavenly Father”
***
“My dear child,
I am Mary, your Blessed Mother of love and mercy. Today, I confirm with you that the Chaplet of The Heavenly Father is the great grace that God wants you to pray and spread as much as possible in order to save souls. And I also pray along with you to ask God mercy for the souls and for whoever you want to pray for.
“My child, keep in mind that each of you is God’s instrument to bring the blessing for others. Whether people believe or not, the grace of God covers your souls with His love and protection upon you and your families.
God is Love and Mercy. For this, all about His mission is to save mankind’s souls and My mission is to lead you to walk through this darkness of the world and I always ask all the children of faith to love God above all things, to pray the Holy Rosary, the Chaplet of The Devine Mercy and other prayers which you are instructed. If you know all these powerful prayers, but sometimes you cannot pray in the way you want, you do not commit sin for that.
“However, I encourage you to pray as long as you are still on earth, because when you pray sincerely, you will gain an immense blessing for your souls, and it is a credit for your everlasting life, and it makes your faith become stronger. Moreover, the more you pray, the more God’s grace showers in your family and the blessings will pass on from one after another.
“My child, your prayers are the predestination for your next life. Being God’s child, one must love, recognize, honor and worship Him in the way He wants, and always give Him thanks for all the blessings you have.
“God bless you all, so do I, in the Name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.
Mother Mary.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(November 16, 2015)


Important Message #332
from God The Father
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Tuesday,
November 10, 2015, at 10:00am.
“My dear child,
“My grace remains with you among the chosen ones. For this, I continue to bless each of you as I desire to fulfill My mission for saving the world.
“The world is getting darker because this generation is the worst in the history through the technologies which made mankind live in advance. For this reason, many living souls do not believe that Heaven and Hell are real when they pass this world. Moreover, they do not want to take care of their souls instead that they want to satisfy their bodies through many pleasures in this modern world which harm excessively the souls.
“My child, I am the God of everything, because I have created them from nothing and only I, am the Authority of mankind’s life and the Judge after their death. All must return to dirt before they reach their destination. And you cannot imagine how terrible it is when, after people’s death, My enemy, who is the leader of sin, comes and takes with him the souls who belong to him in this world. They must suffer in Hell because during their lifetime, they chose to worship the world rather than Me Who am their God.
“My child, being My child, one must follow My way, keep their faith alive and put it into practice. And in addition, everyone must accept to carry the cross whether big or small in order to be tested as well as to purify their souls, because this is the only way to be close to Me through the cross, and it can happen in many circumstances in their daily life.
“However, I know the human strength, for this, I will help them to carry their crosses and they must accept with love and hope. The cross is the salvation to inherit the everlasting life. But sadly, many people have failed and lost faith. And you know, they will suffer more because they do not believe that the cross is the victory to gain blessing from this world to the next one.
“I bless you all, in the Name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(November 16, 2015)