11/6/15

MessagestoDoNguyen327-328



To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Friday,
October 23, 2015 at 11:00am.
“My dear child,
I am your Living Father, God of mercy. For this, I continue to pour out My ocean of love upon all of you, and guide you in My plan in order to alert mankind not to waste their time to seek for all the pleasures of the world, instead of taking care of their souls. It is the most important thing to save their souls, because sooner or later, all must confront Me as the Judge of the living as well as the dead.
“For this reason, I will never stop to remind you that I am God of mercy and it only applies for the living souls. After their death, My mercy will turn into My judgment. And only I have all the power to know whether people do bad or good during their lifetime, and their reward or punishment will depend on how they lived before their souls leave the bodies. And it is very easy to understand that I am the Lord, your God, and only Me, no other God.
“For those who worship idols that are made by mankind, and for those who adore such as animal statues, naked human beings, especially animals that they turn into their own gods in their belief. I felt sad  because mankind’s sins are over My limit.
Those who worship their own belief are not My children, they are My enemy’s children. However, they are My creation, for this, I have come down from My Kingdom in order to let mankind give up their past sins and keep My commandments. In addition, they must acknowledge Me as the only one God, and pray for My grace to help them on My path to obtain the Heaven in their next life. Pray the conversion of all sinners.
“I bless you all, in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(November 07, 2015)



Important Message #328
from Jesus, King of Justice
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Monday,
October 26, 2015 at 10:51am.


Special note: The Heavenly Father wants His children to pray “The Chaplet of The Heavenly Father”.
***
 

“My dear child,
“I am very happy to see you pray and help each other to spread this chaplet of Mine in order to save the world, especially your loved ones who do not pray in the way you pray. In addition, it will save many unborn babies who are in danger of abortion from the hands of evil doctors around the world. Because more than 25 years ago, the abortion was less than at the current time. Besides that, My message did not mention about unborn babies.
Above all, it is to save the living souls. It is God’s love and desire which is beyond the human imagination. As I have said, when you pray this powerful chaplet ([1]), you will have the power of My love. And your Holy Mary will pray with you and protect you constantly. Keep in mind that Her prayers are powerful before God. Can you imagine that She is your partner of prayer?
“My child, I know each of you is very busy to take care of your family, and the most important thing in your life is to fulfill your goal, and I love you for doing heavenly work, and I continue to shower My blessings upon all of you.
“My child, My father is not happy due to mankind’s sins. But a good thing is that people pray and beg His mercy. It gives Him consolation. Only He has the merciful heart to hold back His wrath that can happen at any minute to strike this sinful world.
“However, this world must be purified in order to save more souls through the power of disasters. In fact, it will happen one thing to another in order to send the message to the world that God exists. Whether mankind believes or not, all must go through God’s judgment in the next world.
“I bless you all, in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“Jesus, King of Justice.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(November 07, 2015)


[1]  This is what Jesus said about this “Chaplet of The HeavenlyFather”: “Our Heavenly Fathet wants you to pray this chaplet to help souls. Do this for your King! This is My work because everything belongs to Me. All who pray this chaplet will receive special graces. I will cover the earth with the Father’s blessings. Souls raise their eyes and cry out to the Father”. This chaplet will save souls. Spread it so that the Eternal Father saves the world. (Jesus, September 10, 1996) .

    This “Chaplet of the Heavenly Father”: With this powerful prayer, our Holy Mother will pray with us. It will be printed in 4 small pages and released very soon. You can access this chaplet on http://newtimeprayers.blogspot.com/2015/11/chapletoftheheavenlyfather.html