10/28/15

MessagestoDoNguyen323-324



Important Message #323
from God The Father of All Mankind
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Saturday,
October 10, 2015, at 9:30am.
“My dear child,
My grace continues to pour out upon you and those who believe that I am the giver of everything you do. Indeed, without My power of love in you, you would not have the inspiration and motivation as you are doing now.
For this reason, surrender your life to Me and call Me by the name of the Father and trust Me completely. You will see how powerful My words are. Everything will come out as I said, and only I have the power to protect you from the snare of My enemy who wants to stop you doing the work of salvation.
My child, remember that day in and day out, do not forget to invoke Saint Michael, who is the guard of your soul along with your guardian angel who protect you everywhere you go, because in your human eyes, you cannot see the enemy. It is a spiritual warfare and these angels beside you will lead you in My path on your journey home.
For this reason, do not let a day pass without praying to them. In addition, My eyes always watch over each of you, and you know that nowadays, many bad spirits are growing, because the sins of mankind are committed over My limit. Therefore, this world is in danger of all kinds of problems, either from war or from natural disasters.
Pray, My children, only praying will keep you from falling into sins in many ways. It will comfort your souls later on, when you leave this world, and you will be accepted as My citizens in Heaven.
“I bless you all, in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Father of All Mankind.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(October 26, 2015)


Important Message #324
from Saint Joseph
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Tuesday,
October 13, 2015, at 10:25am.
“Dear My children
I am Saint Joseph and I am giving you this message in order to let you know that you have done a wonderful job as the privilege which the Father has given to all of you as a work team. And He is well pleased by your helping each other for the salvation of mankind’s souls.
Today is the anniversary of Fatima apparition that My chaste spouse Virgin Mary, who was sent by God The Father to reveal to the world that humanity must believe that Heaven, Hell and Purgatory are real. Especially they must honor Mary as the Mother of all Christians and pray the Rosary to sacrifice for the souls in Purgatory, the conversion of sinners and the peace in the world.
“God knows how weak mankind is, because many of them are faithless and they do not believe that God exists. For this, God has shown mercy to the world through the miracle of the dancing sun, and I myself carried the Holy Infant Jesus in My arms to bless the world and many people have seen the moving of the sky and they were also terrified to see the sun go down. How powerful God is! He is the creator of everything as well as the Judge of their souls.
“For this, He allowed all His children of Fatima, who were chosen to be part of His plan. And they have seen the fire of Hell in order to wake up the sinners and they must repent. Otherwise, they will suffer in the fire of Hell later on. In addition, the message of the Virgin Mary was to pray the Rosary every day, at least one mystery for yourselves and for others, because the Rosary is the gift of God to humanity and it is the greatest weapon to conquer God’s enemy who wants to destroy the living souls.
“God bless you all, so do I, in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“Saint Joseph.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(October 26, 2015)