8/11/15

MessagestoDoNguyen303-304



To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Saturday,
August 01, 2015 at 9:00am.


Note: Mary, mother of mercy said today: “Pray the Rosary, the world is in danger. Very soon mankind will suffer and confront many difficulties because the Third World War will occur...
***
“My dear child,
I am Mary, your Spiritual Mother of love and mercy. I bless each of you from My Immaculate Heart.
Pray, My children, and arm yourselves with the weapon of the Holy Rosary and be closer to God as never like before, because the world is in danger due to the darkness of sins caused by “country against country”. And very soon, mankind will suffer and confront all the difficulties because the Third World War will occur.
“For this reason, mankind must pay for their own sins because war doesn’t come from God. It is caused by the sins from the hearts of those who do not believe in God. Those are hatred, envy, numb heart and dark souls…
They want to kill and make the world more sinful and many lives will be affected by war. Moreover, the war will make people suffer in many ways. One of the difficulties is to see people scattered to move the safe places that they can hide from bombs, rockets, bullets that can make them get hurt by weapon.
“This generation is the worst because there are many people who live in luxurious things of the world, and they do not believe the punishment from God who may strike the world on one of these days. Moreover, they commit so many sins against God’s Law and they do not want anymore to recognize and acknowledge that He is the Author of their lives and the Judge of their souls.
“For this reason, I urge you to pray as much as you can, because when you pray, the blessing of the prayers will console God and soothe His anger for many ungrateful people who do not respect and obey His law. But you and your entire family will be protected from war or natural disasters that can happen during your lifetime, and also remember to pray for the unborn babies, the souls in purgatory and those who need God’s mercy.
I love you all and thank you for doing your good work to save souls. God bless you all, so do I, in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“Mary, Mother of mercy.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(August 7, 2015)



Important Message #304
from God The Father
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Tuesday,
August 4, 2015.

Note: Today, God The Father said: “When My wrath strikes the world, there will be no more mercy… I have no choice.”
***
“My dear child,
I am the God of love and mercy, but when My wrath strikes the world, there will be no more mercy, because the sins of mankind are over My limitation and they push Me in the end and I have no choice to purify their sins through the powerful catastrophes and so on…
At this time, I am very sad to watch over people and observe what they do, because they do not know that I count everything of their sins, especially the sins which are against My will and break all My laws, My commandments. In other words, this world is so terrible because the power of My enemy is getting stronger and he is in control of all the dark hearts and stained souls.
The Devil has the advantage to destroy many souls because mankind wants to have all the luxurious things of the world, such as power, money, wealth, sex, drugs and many things that relate to the material world because most of them love the realities that they can see, touch and enjoy as much as they want. In fact, the devil has created so many things by the sins of mankind that have given him the power to kill the living souls, and… many souls belong to him already.
“For this reason, in this modern world, many souls will go to Hell because they are the children of My enemy. But I want to free them from the dark side. For this, I want all mankind to know Me that I am their God Who loves them and want them to repent their sins in the past, and recognize Me before their bodies return to dirt.
“Unfortunately, they do not care about their destination where they will be Heaven or Hell. If the souls pass this world and suffer in Purgatory, they are the blessed ones because they will be able to see My Holy Face in My Kingdom. It does not matter how long they stay there to purify their sins. For this, they need your prayers because they cannot pray for themselves.
“I bless you all, in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(August 7, 2015)