7/31/15

MessagestoDoNguyen301-302

To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Sunday,
July 26, 2015 at 7:00am.
“My dear child,
I am your Heavenly Father, God of love and mercy. As you know, My power is over you, therefore, you are guided by Me in order to be closer to Me for My desire as to save all the living souls, and those who do not believe in this modern world. But I have revealed who I am, and they must repent of their sins before they confront Me in their next life.
“As I have said before, no matter how sinful they are, I would rather forgive them than punish them as long as they acknowledge that I am God of mercy. In fact, I always want to delay My wrath many times, because the more souls are saved, the happier I am. They all are My children, and My Soul is part of their souls.
“But unfortunately, many people of mankind will ever have the grace to understand about it, because the sins covered their consciousness and the virtue that everyone has received when they were born into the eternal life.
“The world nowadays has so much hatred instead of love, because the work of My enemy becomes stronger and stronger in order to control and harm the living souls as much as they can. In fact, the variety of sins of people has made them happy. And I am sad to see My disobedient children on their side because all the realities of the world kill their souls.
“However, it will never be late if they still live in this world. I repeat again only when their bodies are still alive. For this, My mercy is extended and I continue to pour out the ocean of My mercy upon the world, and I am using each of you for My purpose. For this, keep up with your good work. It will be rewarded in My Kingdom, even on Earth. I will never withdraw My hands from you.
“I bless you all, in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(July 31, 2015)


Important Message #302
from Saint Joseph
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Wednesday,
July 29, 2015 at 10:00am.
“My dear child,
I am Saint Joseph. On behalf of The Holy Trinity, I am giving you this message in order to let you know that your good work is a gift from Heaven to save the living souls as well as to pray for the suffering souls who have departed from this life, especially for those who have no one to pray for them.
I am the protector of the Universal Church and all Christian families. For this, with My beloved spouse Mary, We are always together and We will never abandon our children who believe in God and ask us for helping them in their own adversities, difficulties, trials, sufferings, all kinds of problems in their daily lives; especially, those who have devotion in honor of Our Holy Family and entrust their prayers in our care.
“As you know, each of you has been selected as God’s wonder-worker. In fact, you are doing a heaven work to spread the good news to the world. Even though, it is not always easy to handle your task. Especially, Do Nguyen carries out all the work as God’s desire for saving many souls as much as possible, and the rest is the chosen in His plan in this modern world.
“Keep in mind that everything comes from God and He is the authority and the giver of everything you do. For this, you have God’s power, strength and inspiration. As He said, all His messages will remain to pass them on for the next generation.
At this time, you only follow your hearts and do the work as His desire to save many people who must believe that the only way to be accepted in His Kingdom is to follow His command and the narrow way, and to give up their sins in the past before their souls leave their bodies. Otherwise, their souls will not be saved. It is very important.
Do not worry, My children. Be strong and be faithful to God until the end of your earthly life. Even though you do not see God or Me, I protect you and your family constantly.
“God bless you all, so do I, in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
Saint Joseph.”

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(July 31, 2015)