7/20/15

MessagestoDoNguyen297-298

To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Saturday,
July 11, 2015 at 8:30am.
“My dear child,
“I am Jesus Christ, Son of The Living God. I love you all for doing the work of salvation in this generation. As you know, in the past, I have accepted the sufferings in order to give all mankind the everlasting joy in the eternal life, and I did with My love and strength.
“I have risen from the dead after three days. And after that, I went up to Heaven and My Father crowned Me as King of Heaven and Earth. And I become God The Son to be equal to the Three Persons of God.
“For this reason, all must obey My Will and follow My way of the cross until you pass this temporal world. Moreover, you must believe the work that you are doing as the great privilege that you are chosen to deliver all My messages to the world in this modern time. And you know My words are sacred. They are the spiritual food to nurture your souls and those who believe that I am the giver of everything you do.
“I know, it is not easy to do My will, because sometimes, you have to confront with the hardship and difficulty. But do not worry. I will help you to fulfill your goal, and little by little, you will overcome the obstacles that you are going through now.
“All must go through the test. Therefore, be strong and believe in Me with all your heart and soul. Keep in mind that I will never put you into shame or abandon you at the time of your trouble or difficulty. I have the power to give you My strength, as well as My inspiration.
“For this reason, keep up with your prayers and good work. I will bless you abundantly in the near future and deprive all your frustration to fulfill your goal. And you will be surprised.
“I bless you all, in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“Jesus, Son of The Living God.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(July 10, 2015)


Important Message #298
from God The Father of all mankind
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Tuesday,
July 14, 2015 at 9:44am.
“My dear child,
“I am your God, your beloved Father and the giver of everything you have. I thank each of you for being My obedient child to follow My way of the truth in My plan for helping those who do not know how important it is to choose Me rather than the world.
As you know, the world is My creation, and I have made it from nothing into everything. My desire is to see all mankind to live in a peaceful way in this temporal world, because all were born into the eternal life. And people’s fate is in My hands and I know when their time ends. In other words, no one can reserve his or her own life as long as they want. Even the richest man in this world will die when his time comes and all his wealth will leave him and his body return to dirt.
“But unfortunately, most of mankind loves the perishable things of the world such as power, fame, prestige, money and anything that satisfies their bodies. These things above are the work of the prince of darkness, who is in control of this sinful world due to the sins of mankind who worships his temptation and follows his easy way to lose their souls.
“I am Who I am, the best Father of all mankind. And I am sad to see many people of mankind go in the wrong way. However, it is never too late as long as they are still alive, no matter how sinful they are. But I rather forgive their sins as long as they recognize Me and ask Me to help them to find the way home. I will send Saint Michael, who will lead them in My way, and their souls will be saved. Only a little mistake, if they do not want to obey My will, will be great sufferings in the everlasting life.
“For this reason, I have come down from Heaven in order to instruct all of you in My plan for saving the world.
“I bless you all, cling to Me as your Holy Providence. And I will never fail your love, in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Father of all mankind.”

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(July 10, 2015)