8/29/14

UrgentMessages134

Important Messages 134


Contents:   “We must tell the world all the true saints must all pray to be in the True Arena and tell Me they will all say the true 'Our Father.' When they do this, they will lead all to the true Jesus Christ, and by so doing they must all say they will all bring the true saint to the true Sanctuary... I have stated a true healing must take place, and all My children must all say they will all be in the true healing... Now, the crisis in all the world will not stop at all until all come to Me and all pray in all the true Sanctuaries.  I am not going to allow any of the true saints to say they will all come to Me unless they all have prayed the true way I ask.” 

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of the USA on August 5, 2014 at 22:28 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
My desire of My Heart is to say now we will do the following.  We must tell the world all the true saints must all pray to be in the True Arena and tell Me they will all say the true 'Our Father.'  When they do this, they will lead all to the true Jesus Christ, and by so doing they must all say they will all bring the true saint to the true Sanctuary...  I have stated a true healing must take place, and all My children must all say they will all be in the true healing.  The true church has never been the true and forever sanctuary.   It has said many times over and over there are many who have made changes and in abundance.  This has also been in the Bible as well.  Many things  have been omitted and have not been written in the true Book.  Now, I will say all must all obey, and all must say they will all do as I ask.”...
 “I have said many times I have not told anyone they cannot do the true following.  I have not said they cannot be the true harvester, they cannot be the true saint to be in the True Arena.  I have said over and over the true militant must be the true angelic person to say they all will be the true power of the true angelic realm.  I have told you many things to say.  I will tell you also the true power of Mine will come to be.  All will all see and hear the true power of Mine.  They will all say they will re-write the true Bible, and this must be told.  And the true sacrifice of the true Mass will be the only sacrifice ever again (that) will be made, and never again will it ever be told the way it has been told.  Never again will anyone say they will come to Me and say they have been told this and that.  They will say they know of no other way.  The true saint will say he has no other but God the true Heavenly Father.  I am the true Power, the true Glory, the true and only Salvation.  I will say all must all say they will all do as I ask... I will say all must all be the true participants who will give to Me the true saints, the true angels.  The true faithful will say they all will all be in the true sanctuary to tell Me they all will be very observant to say they will all give to Me all the true faithful in the True Arena.” 

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of the USA on August 6, 2014  at 24:05 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “Now, I will say no one will say they can be the true saint to say they will ever be in the True Arena when they cannot say they will all pray the way I ask.  A true candle will be the true light in the true sanctuary.  All will all say they have seen the true light.  All will all say they will all be in the true light.  Now, I will say all must all pray to say they will all be the true light of Mine.  (Philippians 2:15-17).  I am going to say a perverse generation will say you are not in the light.  I have told you to tell all they will all be in the light of Mine.  A true derogative answer will be to tell all they will all say they have the true light, but I will say they all will all see the true light of Mine.  I have the true stone.  I will give to all the true stone, the true Faith, the true secret, the true angel, the true relic.  The true greed will never say you have any of this.  I will say all must all say they will all pray the way I ask.  Now, all must all surrender all to Me.  I am truly the true Lord Thy God.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of the USA on August 9, 2014 at 03:15 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
I am going to say this day all will all transpire to be in the True Arena.  I am going to say all My children must all say they will all be the true victim for the true honor and glory of the true Heart and Soul of Mine.  I have said I will tell them they are to all say they will all be in the true Heart of Mine... All must all say they will all come to Me in the hour of need.  When they cannot pray, they must call on Me... Now, will you tell Me you will be the true saint to say you will be the first to say you will come to Me in the true hour when I need you as well?... I am going to say now you must say you will give to Me the true Faith and tell all they all must all return to the true saintly way to be in the True Arena.  Margaret asks God The Father, 'Father I will tell you I can say all I want, and the answer will be they must follow the Pope.  He makes all the decisions, as well as for all under him.  I am sorry the way things are going and have gone, but I am only Your messenger.  That is all I am.'  God The Father says, 'A True Saint will one day come and say He is in the true sanctuary.  All must all pray the way I ask.  I have said I will tell Him He must say He will give to all the true Faith, the true courage to pray and come to My Mass that I have instructed My priests to say.  All will all see and pray in the true Mass of the true Jesus Christ.  I have spoken.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of the USA on August 11, 2014 at 24:30 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “I have asked you many times to pray.  Now, I am asking you to come to Me to say, 'I will go to the highest elevation to say I am the true saint to give to you all the saints, all the true angels, the true Jesus Christ, the true history of the true Holy Roman Catholic Church'...  The true Faith must say they will all pray in a desperate way to do the following.  Now, all must say they will all abstain from all who do not pray the way I ask.  I have asked all to go to the true sanctuary to be in the true Holy of Holies to stay in the true Sanctuary to pray, pray, and pray.  Now, I am asking all to all come to Me in the true way to take all to the truest, highest hill and say they will all come to Me in the truest way and tell Me they will all say they will all be the saints I have created.” 
 “I have given all the true Faith, the true Son, the true Holy Eucharist.  I have said I will give them the true angel.  I will say now, all must abstain from all in the world who do not say they will all pray the way I ask... I am almost ready to let all Hell break loose on all those who will say they will not all pray the way I ask.  I have said I will give all I have to the true saints if they all pray the way I ask.  I have given you all the true Commandments, the true new Seals, the true New Covenant.  Now, I am going to say I will tell you the true new angel is about to make His appearance and tell all He gives the world the true new gift, the true new praise, the true new world.  The true angel will say He is going to be in the True Arena, and He will slay the true dragon.  He will say all must slay the true dragon.  All must all come to Me.  I have sworn to the true people.  Now I am going to say I am the true Lord Thy God.  I have said I will give to all the true Jesus Christ.  He will slay all who have not sworn the true allegiance to Me, their True God, Their True Heavenly Father in Heaven.  I am in the true throne room.”...
 “I have given to all My children all the true things of the true Earth to say all must all be in the True Arena, to say I have been the true Heavenly Father, to say they all will all be in the True Arena to give to Me the true angelic passage.  Now, I am going to give to them the true and lasting saint to say they all must all be the true saint to say they will all slay the true dragon.  My children must all slay the dragon and tell all they have the true holy and saintly Blessed, Holy Mother Mary who told Me she will conceive and bear the true Son and name Him Emmanuel, and I will say He must be called Jesus Christ, the true Child, the true Savior of the true world.  Now, all must all say He will be called the true Jesus, the true Savior of the true universe.  I am going to tell all they all must all say they will all sacrifice all in their home and all in their pathway to be in the True Arena... Now, the true fire will be lit in the true sanctuary to say all will all pray now.  All must all say they will all come to Me... This message must be told and all must all know the true wrath I have.  All must all say the true God, the true Heavenly Father has now said He will not hold back His Hand.  All must all slay all the true evil in the true promised land.  All must all say they will all be the true saints I have created now and forever and forever.  I have said I will tell all.  Now, the crisis in all the world will not stop at all until all come to Me and all pray in all the true Sanctuaries.”
 “I am not going to allow any of the true saints to say they will all come to Me unless they all have prayed the true way I ask.  I am not going to allow any (to) be the true saints they have been in the True Arena to pray or work or say they will all be in the True Arena to do anything at all.  I am never going to allow any to be in the true Sanctuary to say or do anything at all.  I will say I am never going to say they can do anything until I say they can all be the true saints I have created.  I have said I am the true Lord Thy God, the true Heavenly Lord of all, the true faithful friend, the true angel of all.  I am the true King of Kings, the true angel of the true heavenly host of angels.  I am the true angelic Powers of the true worldly governments.  I have said I am going to tell all they all must say they will tell all they all must pray and say they will never have any authority to be in the true world to tell all they are all going to be in the true pathway of any community to say they cannot do as I have commanded or demanded.  I will expel all in the true race or creed, or all in the true government.  I have the true angel to be in the true angelic realm.  I will give to all the true saintly blessing, to say all must be the true overthrown to rule and guide in the True Arena now and until I send My Only Son to come back to slay the true dragon.  I am going to tell all they all will come to Me.  In the event they cannot, I will say they all must, and say they will all be in the true angelic, saintly, host of the True Saint of the true Jesus Christ.  I have said all must all pray and say they will all do as I ask.”...
 “I will say now all must all say they will all pray and say the true new word, 'Alleluia.'  All must all repeat all the true new phrase.  (Revelation 19:1; 19:6).  I have told all this must now be and the true angels will all soon come and sing to all the true faithful, the true song to all in the True Arena... All the true saints will all say they will all be in the True Arena.  All will all soon sing to the true Jesus.  The true angel will say all must all say they will all be in the True Arena to all sing the new phrase, 'Alleluia'...  I am going to let all see the true wrath I have, and I will give (it) to all My saints.  I am going to say now all must all pray and do as I ask.  All My children must all bow and say they will all pray the way I ask.  All will all say the true angelic angel will soon come and pray and tell all they all will be selected to kill all in the True Arena who will not say the true word, the true phrase, the true 'Alleluia.'  I am in the true phrase.  I gave it to Margaret Durbin to tell all in the true world.  They now must all say they will all sing to Me... A true saint will say you have won.  You have done all for the True Heavenly Father.  I am He.  I am the King of Kings, the Lord of Lords, the true victorious, the true voluptuous, now and forever and ever.”
 “A cleansing will now all take place, and all will say they have the true angelic cleansing... Now I am going to prepare you for the True Saint.  He will soon come and say I am giving you the true white garment to wear, and you will take it and say you will put it on.  And you will wear it and the true armor of the true St. Michael as well.  All will all be stripped of all their clothing, and they all will wear the true white robe, and the true armor of the true St. Michael, the true saint who will help all in the true sanctuary as well.  With the help of the true St. Michael, the true saints will all say they will all be told to go to the true Sanctuary to expel all evil in the whole world... All must be strong to say they will all suffer in the true battle.  They must all be ready to say they will all haul all the true evil ones in the true wagons of the true Hell for all of eternity.  I am now ready to give to all of My saints and angels the true sword of the true Almighty to slay the true dragon, and they must all slay all in the True Arena.”
 “All praise, all honor, all glory, will all be to My Holy and Divine Son, the true Jesus Christ.  I am going to say all must come to Him, now and forever and ever... A true relief will very soon be told to you.  All will all say you will be the true relief of millions and millions.  All will say you have the true New Covenant, the true Commandments, and the true new Seals.  All must all pray to be in the True Arena to slay the true dragon.  My blessing, My True Saint, will say He has told all He will be in the True Arena to say all must all slay the true dragon... The tower of ivory will be the only tower to give to all in the True Arena.  (Genesis 11:4-5;  Canticle of Canticles 4:4).  I have given to you all the true saints, all the true angels.  Now, I am saying all must all slay the true dragon.  All must all sing, 'Alleluia.'   And all must all be in unison to say all will all be praised in the true Sanctuary as well.  Now is the True New Time.  I am saying all will all see and say Jesus is the true Eucharistic King, the true God, the true King.  The true Faith will be the only Faith all will all say they will all be in now and forever.  And the true saints all will all be told I am the true King of Kings, the true Earth's eternal Majesty of the true Universe.  All will all say you have won.  You are in the true safety net of the true God, the true eternal Father.”...

“A true banner will be held high in the East very soon.  There will be those who will say they will all slay the true dragon.  All will all say they will be the true saints to tell all they are all going to say they will all come to Me.  They will humble themselves to say they will all pray and sing and tell Me they will all do as I ask.  All will all say they have the true Eucharistic.  The true King of the true Jews will say He is the true Jesus Christ.  All will all say they have all won.  The true cry of the true saints have all been the true victory of the true faithful in all the lands.  All will all say they are all in the true victory.”




A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen