8/25/14

MessagestoDoNguyen220-221

Important Message #220
from Jesus, Son of The Living God
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Saturday,
August 9, 2014 at 10:00pm.
“My dear child,
 “I am your Heavenly Father Who is your light and love. For this, continue to follow your heart and do your good work in order to serve Me as the way I want you to be. No matter what your situation is, I will help you to believe who I am, and you can recognize that I am present in your life with all the blessing that you receive every day in your life.
“My child, do not be bothered by the things around you, such as you have tried to help people to believe how important My command is to save their own souls by praying in the way I asked, and the most important thing is to go back to the Tridentine Mass as I desire.
“As I have said before, the true Latin Mass is the only Mass that I have instituted for the apostles. After Jesus went up to Heaven, it will be the same forever and ever. That is why it is called the Traditional Mass in Latin and it should be reverenced in all time.
“The world has so much problem due to its sins. For this, the devil takes control over it. In fact, he uses his own limited power to create wars in people’s hearts and to infuse bad thoughts in their minds. He knows the weakness in their human nature in face of all the temptation of money, sex, drug, power of the world and many bad things that trapped mankind to fall into sins.
“My child, My heart is full of pity for My creation, especially for this generation, because the world’s sins made by mankind will make them suffer in many ways, and the result is that many disasters will occur and many people will lose their homes, even their lives, just one thing happens after another in order to wake up those who are living in sins.
“I allow bad things to happen to the world so that mankind has their own choice between Me and My enemy and that all must go through the test in order to gain Heaven. My way is the narrow way, therefore stay away from the world and be close to Me as well as invoke My presence in your life and do not confuse between God and Man, such as the Tridentine Mass and the Novus Ordo Mass.
“Go into the way that I have opened for all of you in your journey home.
“Jesus, Son of The Living God.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(August 26, 2014)

Important Message #221
from Jesus, Son of The Living God
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on 
Sunday, 
August 17, 2014 at 9:00am.

“My dear child,
“I am your God of Love and Mercy. I love you all for following My way of the truth and the light. Indeed, the more you embrace My Words, the more you will be attached to Me as the Best Father of all mankind.
“As you know, I am here on earth in order to alert mankind that they should not wait until the last minute of their life to recognize who I am. Instead, they all should repent and stay away from this sinful world, because it is under the control of My enemy. He was ever My angel, but he wanted to challenge Me and tried to have the same power as Mine. The result was that he was expelled from Paradise and he was no longer at My side. But he still has his limited power, because I allow him to test between the good and the bad before the end of the world. It must be so, otherwise, the world would not exist after the sin of Adam and Eva.
“I have the power to touch all hearts to push them into the way I want people to be. However, I want them to know between the right and the wrong, and everyone has a good soul when he or she was born, because I have created humanity in My own image and likeness. Therefore, each child is born with innocent mind.
“But unfortunately, when the children grow up, it depends on their parents who are responsible to teach them how to be good persons and their parents should be good examples for them. Besides that, when the children grow up, they will be influenced by the environment as well as by the things, good or bad, that will be exposed to them. For this, many young children went wrong because they were possessed by evil things which harm their souls, such as money, drug, sex, and all the substances that abuse their bodies and souls. So, pray for them.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Father.”

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(August 26, 2014)