7/18/14

UrgentMessages130

Important Messages 130

Contents: I will say all must all be in the true state of preparedness... I am going to tell you to sort through all the true messages.  You will see the one where I have told you that you must secure all messages, and they must be read in the true Sanctuaries throughout all the entire world.  ...and they will all say all must all pray the true way, the only way...” 

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of The USA on May 31, 2014 at 03:02 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
The hour is yet to be, and the true saints are all going to say behold, the True Saint is coming.  I am going to send Him to the truly fallen world... I am going to restrict all those who have not been faithful to My Holy and Divine Word... Now, I will say all must all say they will all pray to capture all that do not want to pray the way I ask.  All must say they will all be the true captives when they are not in the True Arena... They will say they will pray to end all the true atrocities.”...
 “I am going to give to you the true angel, and the True Victim Who suffered and died for all on the true Cross.  I am going to give to you the true Faith, the true Sanctuary, the true Bible, the true prayerbook I gave to you, the true new name, the true angel.  The true Faith will be the only Faith I have said I will give to all.  A trace of the true Body of My Son and a taste of the true grape will be given in the true Sanctuary.  I need to say I will give to you the true Faith, the true angel, the true vapor, till you are in the true, angelic, heavenly pathway.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of The USA on June 2, 2014 at 04:58 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
I will say all must all be in the true state of preparedness.  Do you know all must all say they will all be prepared to be the true saints to come to Me as well?...  I am going to tell all they must put on the armor I have chosen for them.  I will say they are to go to the true Sanctuary to say they will tell Me they have repented of their sins.  (Ephesians 6:11-17/armor ; St. Luke 15:10/repentance).  A rightful choice must be made.  I am that rightful choice... The true enemy wants to destroy you.  But, I am in control, and I will say all must all say they will all be in the True Arena... I will protect you and all the true saints who have ever helped you in any kind of way at all.  They will all be protected.  I will never let you tell anyone that you cannot be the saint I have created.”...
 “An everlasting title or decree will be made known to all.  Then, this will be told to the true hierarchy.  This must be.  I am going to say this title or decree will be to represent all in the True Arena.  All will all say they all must all be in the True Arena.  (St. Matthew 5:18-20).   I will give to you the true hierarchy, the true saints, and the true Faith. And the true salvation of all mankind will be in the true Sanctuary as well.  (Hebrews 1:14).” 
 “Many will come, but few will be chosen to give Me the true Faith, the true Gospel.  The True Saint will say you are the chosen... I am going to deliver all when they all repent of their sinfulness... I am going to say a rather bizarre incident will bring you a true and faithful friend to the True Arena.  He will say you are never going to be far away to ask anything at all... the True Saint will say all must say you will tell all that they all are in the true papacy.  Then the true Pope will declare (to) all that all must all pray the true prayers.  A high, a low, will be heard throughout the true land.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of The USA on  June 4, 2014 at 08:36 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “The True Saint will say the true suffering is for an honorable cause... I will say a wounded prayer warrior will never say it is in the true wound... I am to tell the world that they will experience a true catastrophe soon.  I have said I am The Lord Thy God, and no other.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of The USA on June 6, 2014 at 24:29 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “The true Saint will say you have told all they will all see the true Son of Mine come to the truly fallen world.  (Numbers 23:19).  I am saying, behold all will all say they will all see Him everywhere very soon... I have said you are the true saint to tell all they will all do as I ask.  They all will all say they will all pray the way I ask.  (Matthew 7:7-8)...  Now I will say all must say they will all be the true saints who will all cooperate and obey.  (Daniel 3:27).”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of The USA on June 7, 2014 at 24:25 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “I am going to tell you to sort through all the true messages.  You will see the one where I have told you that you must secure all messages, and they must be read in the true sanctuaries throughout all the entire world.  I am going to let this be known, and I will say this is My way of telling all they all must be in unison to pray the way I ask.  All must all say they will all do as I ask.  Now (this is) to say I am going to tell all they all must be in unison to pray, to teach, and to give to each other the true prayers, to obey, and to be humble.  I am going to say all must all humble themselves to be in the true Sanctuary to say they will all be the true saints they were created to be.  I  have now told all they all must be submissive to My Holy and Divine Will.” 
 “I am saying now a true saint will say you have the true Holy and Divine Heavenly Father.  I will say a true directive is to tell all they all must say they all must pray the way I ask... I am guiding you.  I am not misleading you in any kind of way... The true saint will say all must all say they will all be protected in the true armor of the True Saint, and they must all say, all they do, they must all say, they will all pray in the true Sanctuary to tell all they must all say they will be in the True Arena, and they must all say they will all be in the True Arena.  I am going to say all must be submissive to Me and pray the way I ask.”...
 “A suspicious smell or action will be to forewarn all they have the evil in their presence... I will say a critical moment is coming when all will all say they will be in the True Arena... I am going to tell you the True Saint will say all must all pray the way I ask.  They all must all deliver to Me the true soul, the true angelic armor of the true Jesus Christ and pray the way I ask... I have said I will divide and conquer... I am going to say the center of the true universe will be in the true center where I am going to start the true cleansing.  I am going to say travel will be prohibited.  All the saints will all say they cannot go to any place they have not been.  They will say they will be in the true country, but they will not be able to go across the true center of the true world.  This will be prohibited ever.  I am going to prohibit all the true saints to go across the true dividing line ever.  They will say, why?  I am saying I have given them all their freedom to come and go.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of The USA on June 8, 2014 at 02:57 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
I am going to say I am going to bring all to a just judgment, and they will all say all must all pray the true way, the only way... I am going to say now a quarrel must be resolved.  No more grievances.  I am not in any grievance.”




A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen