7/11/14

ImportantMessage129



Important Messages 129

Contents: The true Faith will never be the Faith it once has been... I will say I am going to prepare all to go to the true Sanctuary, and very soon... I am going to say all must all be the true friend to one another. An empowering answer will be for all to hear.
Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of The USA on May 23, 2014 at 01:24 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
I am going to say the true test will be to say all must be in the test.  All must all pray to stay in the test.  (Exodus 20:20-22).  I am going to measure all in the test.  They must all say they have the true messenger.  I came to the world when I saw all in the true struggle, and this was to say they all must have the true lease on life.  I gave this to all.  I am now going to tell you to tell all that I will be the true test, and I will say all must say they will be in the true Sanctuary to tell all they all must pray the way I ask...  The true relief will be the only relief, and all will all say they see the true relief.  To swallow the bitterness will be to tell all they all must all say they are in the true Sanctuary.  (Hebrews 12:14-16).  I will say a charmer will tell you he is not the true enemy.  He will say he has the true Faith.  Now, I am going to say all must say this is the true act of the true reliant who needs persuasion to be in the True Arena.  I am going to say I will give to you one who will say you must be relieved to know this has been a test to see the true angel tell all he has the True Saint to be in the True Arena.  (Revelation 3:10-13).”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of The USA on May 24, 2014 at 24:50 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “The true Faith will never be the Faith it once has been... I will say I am going to prepare all to go to the true Sanctuary, and very soon... I am going to say all must all be the true friend to one another.  An empowering answer will be for all to hear.

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of The USA on May 25, 2014 in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
I will say all must all pray the way I ask.  All must all be in the True Arena.  I am going to say I will tell all very soon that I am the true God, The Heavenly Father.  I am going to say a true relief will be soon known to all mankind.  And all mankind will say all are in the True Arena.

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of The USA on May 25, 2014 at 09:50 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “A true and very deadly malady will prove to be the true saint's very way to be in the True Arena.  And all must all say they will all suffer the true way as well.  Many will die.  Many will say they will not be in the True Arena...  The true fate of one must be told.  I am going to say I will seal all the children, and I will say all must all say they will all pray the way I ask.

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of The USA on May 28, 2014 at 02:03 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “I will say there will be one to give to you a free gift, and this will be to tell you he is coming to tell you that he needs to be in your presence...  A fine line must be drawn now to secure all of My children.  A true line must be to tell all they will soon see the true Jesus Christ.  (Psalm 15:6)...  I am going to tell all a true messenger will give to them the true right to be in the True Arena, and they all must all say they will be very brief when they come to Me.   Speak only when they must.  And all the saints all must say they should all pray the true way that I have entrusted them to pray.  (Ecclesiasticus 3:1-7)...  The deportation line must be the true line to say I am going to draw and this will be very soon...  All must all be in the true line of defense now.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of The USA on May 29, 2014 at 01:32 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “The center of a true equator will soon be the true dividing point in which I will say all must all say they will all pray the way I ask.  I am going to say now all must all prepare themselves to be in the true Sanctuary to tell all they all will all pray the way I ask.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of The USA on May 30, 2014 at 02:20 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “A new safety switch will be installed in every home.  I will say all must all pray the true 'Our Father,' and ask Him to go to the True Arena.  I am going to ask you to tell all they all must all pray the true saints' way, and all must all be in the True Arena.  The true saint will say 'No other lady will be in the True Arena.  There will be no other man in the True Arena with her.  She has the perfect gentleman, the true safety in all the land.  (1 Thessalonians 5:3).  I am going to invite the needy and the desperate, and all those who will say they will all prepare the true way.  I will say all must all agree to be in the True Arena... A true delight of Mine is to say all My children must now say all will all pray the true 'Our Father.'  Then they must all ask Me to be in the True Arena.  I will say now all must participate in the true divinity of the true Holy Trinity.  (Margaret said that we all participate in the true divinity of the Holy Trinity whenever we receive the Holy Eucharist.)




A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen