4/19/14

MessagesToDoNguyen160-161

Important Message #160
from God The Father
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on April 01, 2014

“My dear child,
Do not hesitate to do My will that I have given to you and to those who are chosen in My plan, especially to Do Nguyen. He carries the big role as the distributor as well as the collector of all My messages to make a book as the Mystery of God which has come down from Heaven in order to reveal My command for children of faith to follow the way of light.
“For this reason, whoever believes My sacred and living Words will receive a special grace to inherit the everlasting life. As you know, I am the God of love. Therefore, I want to be close to all My creation as much as possible because they are My likeness and I have created them in My own image.
But unfortunately, mankind will never recognize that they are under My care, and I know what the best for their souls is. In fact, I have so much desire to be with them as long as they believe in Me who am the only one God. And there are no other gods as the way they chose different denominations and all other religions come only from the human belief.
“It is so sad to see this generation because many hearts are numb for the love of Me. In fact, many death sins have destroyed people’s souls. Therefore, their hearts are full of hatred, envy; moreover, they worship the reality of the world which gives them satisfaction.
“However, I am glad for those who practice their faith. Especially, those who are catholic and they keep My traditional Latin Mass. In fact, My grace poured out upon their souls of the faithful from the true mass, as long as they still live in this world. And the more they go to the Latin Mass, the more they will be strong because I am truly there. And in the end of the mass, I use the hand of the priest to give people the blessing in Heaven.
“Keep up with your faith, little by little, you will be able to understand how My words are important for souls.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(April 16, 2014)


Important Message #161
from God The Father
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on April 03, 2014
“My dear child,
“My grace remains in you forever and ever, because I know how much you love Me and how hard you tried to help each other to fulfill My will of the truth and the light.
“However, your heavenly work is reduced recently because of some reason, but it will be back like normal. Furthermore, this is also a message for you, because you cannot do anything without My grace. Just look back in the past: you have received My message everyday without interruption, and you followed your heart to fulfill your goal and I am will pleased by your best effort.
“At this time, I want to let you know that without My inspiration and motivation, you are slow down. As I said about, this is also My message to let you know that I am in control, it is not yours, it comes from Me. However, your part is to pray for My grace to continue to give to all of you and keep up with your faith. Do not be afraid to spread My word. I promise you that I have shielded each of you from the attack of My enemy who envies saved souls. In fact, they tried to stop My mission in many ways by telling mankind that My messages are not true. But there is nothing they can do, because with only one blow of My breath, the world will turn up side down.
“My child, pray for the light of the Holy Spirit to shine upon you, and He will guide you in all circumstances. But do not forget to pray before you do something that you are not sure of, because only prayer will help you to overcome all kind of difficulties. Especially pray for more strength to you to go on.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Father”.

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(April 16, 2014)