4/11/14

MessagesToDoNguyen158-159

Important Message #158
from God The Father
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on March 21, 2014

God The Father said:
“This is a special message for Do Nguyen”.
“My dear child,
I appreciate you more than you can imagine, because your heart is full of love to Me. In fact, you give Me so much of yourself in order to serve Me with all the best you can.
For this reason, I repeat again and again that you have all the wisdom to distinguish between the good and the bad as I said above. In fact, I have guided you step by step in order to prepare you to receive the great mission today; So, I have opened the way for you as an important role for saving souls. This is My confirmation to let you know that you have all the understanding and knowledge as a gift from Heaven to infuse your mind to know who I am.
My child, all My messages indirectly given to you are the treasure. All the value of the world cannot be compared with the precious gift which is given through you to the world. As you know, My words are sacred, for this, the more you read, the more you will be purified into perfection. And I am glad that you accept, embrace and love My messages with your gratitude. This is also the gift of love that you return to Me by your firm faith and strong hope. My child, I repeat again because of many Vietnamese Martyr Saints in your country. I have chosen you and Lan, only two Vietnamese, to carry the great mission in order to fulfill My plan. For this, be strong and be faithful to Me as long as your hearts are still beating. Keep in mind that I am in control and My power covers each of you in any minute of your life. Moreover, I will work with you in a special way and everything will be great and possible. I continue to bless all of you and My blessing remains with you forever and ever.
Keep up with your good work. You have a second life after your surgery because this is My message to you and others: you are My purpose whether people believe or not. The truth is always the truth.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(April 7, 2014)

Important Message #159
from God The Father
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on March 23, 2014
“My dear child,
“As I have told you before, just follow your heart and continue to fulfill your goal, I will take care of the rest.
I know that at this time, Do Nguyen is overwhelming with your task. For this, I do not want to give you more than you can handle and I will reduce My messages until your Heavenly work is done, but My spirit is always with all of you in order to help you in everything.
“My child, I know your ability; for this, My heart is full of love to you and I want you to relax and rest. But do not worry, I will continue to give you My messages because you need Me more than anything in the world.
“As I have promised to you, My grace remains with you forever and ever. It also depends on your desire if you really wish to read My living and sacred words. Just pray and I will give them to you because I know that at this time, you are so busy to put things in order (together), but with My power and strength, everything that you are doing now will come out much sooner than you expect.
“My child, I know everything in your heart. In fact, you wish you could do more than you can, because you trust Me completely without doubting or hesitation to do your mission.
“For this, reason, I continue to bless you abundantly and you will receive many blessings from Heaven for all your earthly needed.
“Keep in mind that you will never be alone or put into shame. I am God Who is the giver of everything. Can you imagine how blessed you are for being My servant?  Keep in mind that you are only unique Vietnamese male whom I have entrusted My will into your care. For this, the more you trust Me, the more I will bless you.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Father”.

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(April 7, 2014)