2/12/14

MessagesToDoNguyen124-125

Important Message #124
from God, Your Heavenly Father
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on February 02, 2014

“My dear child,
I thank each of you for helping each other to fulfill My plan for saving your soul and others.
“Today I want to let you know why I continue to give you My message every day because I want to warn children of faith that this time the world is in danger due to its sins.
“As a matter of fact, all My messages are about praying in order to obtain peace for your hearts and souls as well as to make up for those who do not pray and do not believe that I am the giver and authority of everything they have.
“For this reason, all the chosen ones in My plan must keep up with your good work. This is your spiritual exercise to purify your souls and little by little, I will lead you into perfection. As you know, each of you was born into the eternal life and when your time arrives, you will be accepted as My citizens in My Kingdom that is your real home and true happiness to enjoy the beauty of the everlasting life. However, it is not easy to become My citizens up there unless you belong to Me in this world by following My way, keeping My commandments and obeying My Will to nurture your souls by your spiritual exercise as I said above.
Keep in mind that I do not need mankind to accept Me as their God, the creator of everything. In fact, they have the free will and they can make their own choice whether Me or My enemy.
“For this reason, all must be tested through the narrow gate and they must discern themselves everything they do whether it is good or evil. And all must confront My judgment in the last day; and I will judge them one by one whether they are good or bad; and whether they will receive the reward or punishment according to what they have done in this world.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“God, Your Heavenly Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(February 11, 2014)

Important Message #125
from Mary Queen of The Holy Rosary
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on February 01, 2014

“My dear child,
“Today is the first Saturday of the month, I wish all the faithful children who should spend at least 15 minutes to pray and meditate the life of Jesus who has accepted His great sacrifice for the love of souls. Besides that, the Holy Mass is the most powerful prayer as well.
“However, if you cannot make it by some reason, it is acceptable because the thing happens without your intention. For this, do not worry. I pray for all of you unceasingly in the way I asked you to pray as well. But the most important thing is your faith that makes you keep moving forward and do not be lukewarm like others. Moreover, you must be strong in all things and do not allow your difficulties in life to decrease your faith, because it is also a gift from God. But you must exercise your faith through your prayer and devotion in this valley of tears and never give up your hope.
Your part is to sacrifice and turn yourself completely to the Lord, your God, and avoid sins as much as possible. However it is not easy to avoid sins in this modern world, because there are so many temptations out there. For this reason, all My messages are to pray the Rosary Chaplet of the Divine Mercy including other prayers of your devotion.
“My child, praying to God is also the healing for your body and soul. In fact, the more you pray, the more strength you have, but you must be faithful and be strong in your belief and never skip a day without praying. The living souls who pray without ceasing will never get lost on their journey home because God would send holy angels to guide and protect them from devil traps where many souls have been lost because they have so much desire for their satisfaction of the world, but it is not good for the souls.
“God bless you all, so do I, in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“Mary Queen of The Holy Rosary.”

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(February 12, 2014)