2/12/14

MessagesToDoNguyen122-123

Message #122
from your Heavenly Father
to Do Van Nguyen
in HoustonTexas on January 27, 2014

“My dear child,
My grace remains in you forever and ever because I know how much you love Me through your dedication of your life to serve Me at this time of darkness and confusion due to the sins of the world that grow in an uncontrollable way in  in this modern world.
“For this reason, My wrath is overflowing. In fact, I will do something to change the face of the earth. Otherwise, more souls will be condemned to hell. As a result, you will see unusual weather, for example, when cold it is very cold, when hot it is very hot, because the weather changes. Many sicknesses will occur, this is also a part of My warning for mankind to repent their sins and to leave all their evil acts, as well as to ask My mercy to forgive their sins before it is too late to say sorry.
“My child, I thank all of you for helping each other to fulfill My way of the truth and the light. For this reason, I encourage you and others to believe in My sacred and living Words. I have come down from My throne in order to guide, instruct and reveal My Mystery as My Love’s revelation for saving souls.
“Amen, I am telling the truth: when My time arrives, there are not many people who will be saved, because they belong to the world and follow the devil instead of following My way. Woe is for those who reject My Words and do not believe that I am the giver of all My messages.
I do not need their prayer or their belief because I am God, but if they open their hearts and pray for My grace, they will be able to distinguish why I give them My Words, because the world is covered by darkness of sins. For this, whoever reads My Words and believe, they will have My light.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“Your Heavenly Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(February 11, 2014)

Important Message #123
from Your Loving Mother Mary
to Do Van Nguyen
in HoustonTexas on January 26, 2014

“My dear child,
Your Heavenly Mother is speaking to you through this message of love. Do you know that you and those who read all the messages which I have instructed directly from My Mother’s heart nowadays as a great blessing for your soul and others. Even though you do not see Me but My words are the truth.
“For this reason, whatever I tell you now, keep in mind and apply in your daily life as you need. All I ask from each of you is to believe God’s mission. You are chosen in His plan in order to free people from sins. Pray more like never before. At least offer to console the Holy Trinity with one Mystery of Rosary a day including the chaplet of the Devine Mercy and other prayers which God wants you to pray, because it is very important to pray as long as you still live in this world. Furthermore, the bad angels will stay away from those who pray and offer themselves to God as the shield to protect them from the devil snare and impurity of bodies and souls.
“My child, I have come down from Heaven and I have revealed My messages in many places around the world that is very sinful nowadays, because people do not recognize anymore the Almighty God who He is. In fact, they do things badly and they broke all God’s ten commandments and it is getting worse and worse, and the horrible things is that they treated the unborn babies as a trash. In fact, they killed them by violent equipments under the hands of the doctors who have numb hearts and dark souls, and dumpted their tiny bodies in a dumpster.
“For this reason, I have to spread My Words from time to time whether mankind believes od not. But I know your faith and I am happy for you as well as for those who follow God’s mission to save the world.
“God bless you all, so do I, in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“Mary, Mother of Love.”

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
1(February 11, 2014)