7/22/13

MessagestoDoNguyen54-55



Very serious and Important
Message #54
from The Sacred Heart of Jesus
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on July 05, 2013


“My dear child,”
Take My heart as your refuge, and trust in the ocean of My Mercy. I am Jesus Christ Who is your Savior, Redeemer, Provider and Protector for everything.”
“I know how much you love Me and believe in My command. For this, I will never  leave your side and put you into a difficult situation.Indeed, each of you is My chosen servant to serve Me in this world by doing heavenly work, and I am well pleased to see you cooperating with each other to fulfill My will for the salvation of souls.”
“I also want to let you know that without My Authority and Power, you could not do anything in the way that you do.  Always remember about it; I am in charge of everything. In fact, you will continue to help one another, and My grace remains in you in this world as well as the next one.”
“My child, keep up with your good work. At this urgent time, the Latin Mass is significant to save your soul and the souls of your family, and trust that the True Mass and only this Mass will make all good things happen for yourself and those who want  to save their souls.”
“My child, I am waiting for all the faithful children to come and honor the Holy Trinity through the most beautiful thing on the Earth by attending the True Mass that gives light, grace, love, joy and peace to the world and themselves. But sadly, the work of the devil deprives them of the truth. Therefore, people are deceived, but they do not want to believe the truth, and woe to those who are against My Will.”
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.”
“The Sacred Heart of Jesus.”
Do Van Nguyen; 
PO Box 262482
 (July 20, 2013).


Important Message #55
from Our Lady of First Saturdays
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on July 06, 2013


“My dear child,”
I am Mary, your Spiritual Mother of Love and Mercy. I have come to work with you in order to please God at this urgent time, and I pray for all of you constantly.”
“As you know, there are many people around the world who believe, obey and follow God’s command as you do, but they have so much ambitions for the earthly things, and their dream is how to make their lives comfortable, to earn much money, as much as they can. Moreover, they enjoy their lifestyle to satisfy themselves, but neglect their spiritual life.”
“My child, no matter what the world is, do not pay much attention to it. Your mission in life is to believe God’s gift for you, because you are His instrument to spread the messages for the people of faith to believe what He wants to save their souls, and to protect them from the deception of His enemy. Especially in the Catholic faith, many people are deceived by going to church but the Mass is not the true Mass.
“For this reason, God has come down from Heaven to alert His children around the world that they must accept and obey His command to support the Latin Mass. Otherwise, they do not earn the merit to save their souls.”
“My child, do whatever you can and God will take care of the rest. It is also up to the people, whether they believe or do not believe, because they have their own will. I am praying for all of you and begging God’s mercy for the world as well, but He is not happy due to mankind’s numerous sins. For this, the world is in danger, and no one knows what is going to happen tomorrow. Pray without ceasing to obtain God’s mercy.”
“God loves you all, and so do I, in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.”
“Our Lady of First Saturdays”.
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
 (July 20, 2013)