7/22/13

MessagestoDoNguyen52-53


Very serious and Important
Message #52
from God The Father
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on June 30, 2013


“My dear child,”
I am happy to tell you that through the system of the internet at this time, there are more people to read about the messages. My Grace has given them to you and others in order to know Me, Who I am, as well as to find out that they must accept and obey My command and follow My instructions to pray and to support the Latin Mass as My desire. I desire the people of faith to stand up for the Traditional Mass in Latin, because the work of the devils is very strong at this time to lead all people in the path of sins, but many people do not realize about it. They are deceived.”
“My child, as you know, I can turn good even out of evil, but I let people have the free will and they must be attentive to My command in order to be happy with Me in the everlasting life. Many years have passed. In fact, their sins were forgiven in the past because of the ocean of My Mercy that continued to flow upon the world, but the longer it lasts, the more souls will be punished because of many reasons and circumstances. And the worst thing is that the world is My creation, but right now the enemy controls it due to many sins that impact the relationship between God and man.”
“For this reason, it is covered by darkness, and very soon the war will start,and many bad things will cause the people to suffer without their expectation. Nowadays, people have all the advantages and conveniences because of the technology in this modern world. For this, many people keep doing what they want to do and they only focus on their desires and satisfactions in the world, but they do not belong to the world of the everlasting life. Pray and pray to release My anger.”
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.”
“God The Father.”
Do Van Nguyen; 
PO Box 262482
 (July 20, 2013).



Important Message #53
from God The Holy Spirit
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on July 02, 2013


“My dear child,”
I am God The Holy Spirit Who is the guidance of everything you do especially at this time of darkness and confusion in the Catholic Faith. For this reason, do not be afraid of the work that you are doing now because it has to be fulfilled as My plan for the salvation of many souls. Otherwise, mankind will know nothing about how important it is to take care of their souls before they pass from this world, and this is for those who see and believe the messages. Their lives will be spared from sufferings for their eternity.”
“My child, I want to let you know that each of you is God’s beloved child because you believe, obey and accept the truth and trust Me. You will see the tremendous blessing in the future for being obedient to My Will, and I am well pleased by your good work.”
Keep in mind My Light which always shines upon your way, and you will never be in the darkness. Moreover, I give you an extra strength to endure all things, and I also inspire you to do My Holy Will with Me.  You will have the power, and your energy will never run out. Sometimes you feel weak because you tried to work hard and you are human, but I filled you up with My energy, and you have so much strength again.”
“My child, the world is full of sins and hatred because the number of devils is getting bigger and stronger due to people’s sins and they will never stop to seek for the ruin of souls as much as they can. But to those who are close to God, there is nothing the demons can do, because God always pays attention to those who pray. In fact, He would not allow them to harm those who are chosen as His faithful children.”
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.”
“God The Holy Spirit”.
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
 (July 07, 2013)