5/11/13

MessagestoDoNguyen20-21


Important Message #20
from Mary, Mother of God
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on April 24, 2013

“My dear child,
“Can you imagine God talks to you everyday?  This is the previlege that you have received and He chose you to read His living words in order to lead you into perfection. For this, little by little, you will be numb for the things of the world, and the only thing to remain in your heart is to love God and to believe Him in everything you do.
My child, keep in mind that God is the first priority in your life. Therefore, you have nothing more important than Him. This is also the reminder: God is the source of all the blessings that you have, even your health and it has already happened to you. In fact, without His healing power in  you, you would not be healed as you are now. This is also His revelation and confirmation of His plan for the salvation of souls, and He gathers all the chosen ones in His plan. However, you have a big role in His will and He is well pleased by your faith.
“My child, for this reason, be happy and do your part. Continue to follow your heart, and He will help you to fulfill your goal. Moreover, do not mind or be bothered by people around you who do not have the strong belief like you. As God said, everyone is different and most of them are influenced by the things of the world. Therefore, their hearts are numb for the love of God and they only believe whatever they can see, hear, smell and touch.
“My child, the world will be falling apart in this generation because the sins are unimaginable and incomprehensible. For this, it will cause many violent incidents through wars, nuclear weapons, crimes, murders, because when each sin grows, the more hatred will develop in people’s hearts. And people will be against each other for many reasons, and God’s enemy is in charge of all these things.
“I am Mary, your loving spiritual Mother. I constantly pray for all of you. God bless you all, so do I in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit. 
“Mary, Mother of God.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
 (May 5, 2013).
Important Message #21
from God The Father
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on April 25, 2013

“My dear child,
“I know your expectation of My messages that have been given to you everyday. It comes from your heart because your love for Me is so great and so strong. In fact, no one in this world can stop you to believe in Me as you do.
“My child, I am telling the truth: you filled My heart with joy and gladness. It is also your obligation to respond to My love’s revelation, and the more I am happy with you, the more grace and blessing I will shower on you, your family and those who are in touch with you in My plan for saving souls.
“My child, I encourage you to embrace Me as I embrace you by all the great things that I have done for your life. Hold your head up and look forward to Heaven that is the resting place to be with Me and the whole Heaven for your everlasting life.
My child, I remind you again that I love your country (Vietnam) very much because of the sacrifices of many souls who have proved how much they love Me by their Martyrs, and they would rather die for the love of Me than save their lives by saying “no” for their faith; but on the other hand, at this time, there are so many unbelievers who will never want to recognize Who I am, God of all creation. Instead, they worship other gods as their own beliefs of different denominations. Besides that, the communists who have no God in their hearts and they do not believe in the next life.
“For this reason, the whole country is under the influence of the communists and later on, the churches will be closed and they will persecute those who believe in Me. Furthermore, the sins in Vietnam cannot be comprehended because they allow other countries to enter the country to seek for the desire of the body in numerous ways.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Ghost.
“God The Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
 (May 5, 2013).

.