5/11/13

MessagestoDoNguyen18-19


Important Message #18
from God The Father
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on April 21, 2013

“My dear child,
“I am your God and your loving Father in your heart and soul. Today, I want to teach you about the obedience to My Will and you will never be deceived as mankind deceives mankind.
As you know, My wrath is over spilling because of the sins of the world . Therefore, I have gathered all the chosen ones who are in My plan for the salvation of souls. I repeat again and again because I want you and the rest of you to accept the truth so that they will see the truth in the near future.
“My child, I have so much delight in you and I am closer to you more than ever before because of your faith, obedience, endurance to accept, to follow My will, and this will take you to My Kingdom. Besides that, I know you better than you know yourself and I count everything you do for Me, even the small efforts that you made.
“My child, I know everything in your heart but you do not know how much I love you, because My love is different from the human love. It is natural and unconditional, and only Me you can ask everything, as well as you can rely, trust in Me in all your circumstances. Even though you cannot see Me, when you need My help, I will never turn you down or abandon you. Always remember about this; moreover, My love will cover you in everything.
My child, each of you is My special child. Therefore, I want to give you the special place in Heaven that doesn’t apply to everyone, only the ones who want to follow My way and love Me with all their hearts and souls. At this time, I am still holding the cup of My wrath because I want more people to repent of their sins by changing their way to My way. Whether they follow Me or follow another, they will answer about the truth very soon because the sins of mankind are over My limitation.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
 (May 1, 2013).

Important Message #19
from The Holy Trinity
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on April 23, 2013

“My dear child,
“My spirit always dwells in your soul, and your heart is My Temple; therefore, you have My power to do things as you are supposed to do and this power will remain in you forever and ever.
“As I have said, I know you better than you know yourself, because I am your Creator and I know you will be faithful to Me until the end. For this reason, do not worry about your life in this world, because you already belong to Me, and I will never separate you from Me. Keep in mind, each of you has a very special place in My heart. In fact, I always bless you even in your sleep and I love you more than you can imagine.
“My child, I remind you again and again as your Blessed Virgin told you: do not be bothered by people around you, because they do not have the same level of understanding like you. Just keep up with your love, faith and hope. Very soon, people will find My Words of My command to pray the 14 prayers and go back to the Traditional Mass and its Canon, because this is the only way to honor, worship and love Me through this privilege and they gain the immense blessing in this world as well as in the next one.
“My child, it is okay when people do not want to listen to you, because they only accept the teaching of the Church, pastors, priests, bishops or the head of Vatican as the new pope. Amen, I am telling you the truth: they do not know that they all will be deceived. In fact, the sins of the Church have fallen into the pit, and they condemn themselves to confront the sufferings of their eternity and many are the victims of sins.
“My child, it is so easy to understand I am the Holy, Holy God, but they had tried to remove My Holiness by human activity in a wrong way of worshiping. Therefore, I have come down from Heaven to alert and gather all the chosen ones who must obey My command in order to be free from the slavery of sins. I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Ghost.
“The Holy Trinity.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
 (May 1, 2013).




.