1/23/13

SpecialMessage



Special Message


Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on January 12, 2013 For Do Van Nguyen in Celebration Of His Birthday on January 22, 2013:
“The true Father is saying now I am giving you the new life of the true saint.  I have no other.  And this new life of the true saint has been the sustenance of the true Faith as well.  A true exam can be the most rewarding, and this exam can be for the true Faith as well as for the true body.  I am in both.  Now, will you go and tell Me how you are feeling each day?  Then I will say all will all be better.  The true saint will say all are in the True Arena.  All must do as I ask.  I know you have been the saint I have chosen, and all must know who you are, and pray to keep you in the palm of My Hand.  And say all are in the True Arena.” 
“My dear friend, there will be many times your heart will say, ‘I am your servant, dear Heavenly Father.  I will do as You ask.  I will give to You my feelings of the true saint.  I will say here I am, dear Heavenly Father.  Do with me as You will, and I will pray the way I need to in the true sanctuary as well.’  My child, you are the true delight of Mine.  You give Me the laughter I need when all is all lost.  You say I am the clown of the true Vietnamese.  And the true struggle as well.  I will say I am going to give to you a true ticket to the nearest gate to the true airport to tell you that now you can fly to the true country once again.” 
“The desire of My Heart is to give to you a true blessing, one that will sustain you, that you are My son, the true brother of Margaret Durbin.  You have endured the true relationship, the true friendship, the true hand clasp, the true hug, the true Faith, the true belief in the true messages,  and all she has been for you and your family as well.  A star shining brightly has been burning, and the true Faith will last now and forever.  I am your God The Father.  You are My son in shining armor.  Together you and Margaret have guided millions to My Son and Me, your God The Father.  I have given Margaret the timely message.  Now she must say she can do the rest as well.”


 Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen