12/26/12

ImportantMessage61




Very Urgent Messages #61


Contents: In summary, here are some Words of God The Father:  "The Earth will turn, and the sand will blow all over the Earth, and then the Son of Man will come in all His Glory... The true angels are all going to tell all they will hold back the sea until all are sealed in the true sanctuary, and all will be given the true Cross on their foreheads as well... The shifting sand will no longer hold back the tide of the water, and the true saints will all say there has been a true shift of the worst kind.  I am going to shift the true sand and tell all they will all see the true Son of Man."

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on December 21, 2012 at 5:22 am.:
… “A shifting of the sand will be to tell all they will all do as I ask.  And this shifting will be to tell all they all must all go to the true sanctuary when they see the true Saint Gabriel and they see the shifting of the sand.  Margaret asks God The Father, ‘What do you mean when you say, ‘the shifting of the sand?’  God The Father replied, ‘The Earth will turn, and the sand will blow all over the Earth, and then the Son of Man will come in all His Glory.  I am going to say I will give you the True New Time.  All of My children must all pray for the True New Time.” 
 “A shifting of the sand will cause severe earthquakes, high tides in the ocean, a terror of unheard of magnitude in the ocean.  And the true saints must all go to the true sanctuary and all pray the way I ask.  I have told all they all must all prepare, for the true Child of Mine will come like a true thief in the night.  And tell all they are all going to tell Him their true sins.  I am their true God The Father.  I have told all they all must all say they will all pray the way I ask.”…
 “The true shifting of the true sand will be the true angelic presence of the true angels who will say they are all holding back the four winds.  The true angels are all going to tell all they will hold back the sea until all are sealed in the true sanctuary, and all will be given the true Cross on their foreheads as well.  The true saints will all be in the true sanctuary and will all say they will all do as I ask.  The true danger of the true ocean will be a true arena and the true danger of the true wind will be to say all must all pray the way I ask.”… 
 “I will give to each one of the true children the True Saint to help each one when the true sand is blowing.  I will say all are in the true sanctuary.  All must all pray and pray and pray… The True Saint has now said He will do the task I have chosen for Him.  He will do the task very soon.  He will tell all that their sinfulness has been due to lack of the true Faith.  And they must all see the sins they have committed now.  They must all pray the way the true Father in Heaven has requested, and all are in the True Arena.” 
 “I am going to say now I am in the True Arena.  I have the true Son in the True Arena.  And I will tell all they will all pray the way I ask.  The shifting sand will no longer hold back the tide of the water, and the true saints will all say there has been a true shift of the worst kind.  I am going to shift the true sand and tell all they will all see the true Son of Man.  And the true Son of Man has been the true faithful Friend as well.


Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen