12/22/12

ImportantMessage60



Very Urgent Messages #60


Contents: In summary, here are some Words of God The Father:  "I have told all they all must all seek Me and tell Me when they want the true Angel Gabriel.  He will be the true angel to guide them to the true Jesus Christ."...  "All must all pray like the true saint to whom I have given the true commandments.  I gave her these a few years ago.  Now I am going to say I will give her one more commandment.  This will be to tell all they all must all go to the true sanctuary to tell Me that I am their God The Father.  I am their Creator.  I am their Power and the Glory.  I am in their midst.  I am their Divine Holy Redeemer.  I have told all they all must be in the true sanctuary."...  "A reasoning power will be the power that will unite all very soon, and then all will all say they are all in the true Power.  I am in the true Power."... "A Light that shines will be the Light that I will give to a truly fallen world.  I am in the true Light.  I will tell all they all will see the true Light to shine soon."




Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on December 16, 2012 at 3:36 am.:
“My dear child, the true children must all be in the True Arena, and they must tell Me they want to serve only Me.  And the true final answer must be that they will tell Me when they are going to see the true Angel Gabriel.  He will say he is the true answer, and the true answer will be told and very soon.  And the true answer must be the answer that I will listen to… I have told all they all must all seek Me and tell Me when they want the true Angel Gabriel.  He will be the true angel to guide them to the true Jesus Christ…
I have told all there will be new gun fire, and this true gun fire will be the true angel to sound the true trumpet to tell all there is a new saint in the true midst of the true battle.  I am in the true battle… The true presence of the true saint will be the presence of the true angel as well as a host of the true angels (who) will all present themselves when they have to be in the true sanctuary as well.  And the true heavenly angels will say all are in the True Arena…
All must all pray like the true saint to whom I have given the true commandments.  I gave her these a few years ago.  Now, I am going to say I will give her one more commandment.  This will be to tell all they all must all go to the true sanctuary to tell Me that I am their God The Father.  I am their Creator.  I am their Power and the Glory.  I am in their midst.  I am their Divine Holy Redeemer.  I have told all they all must be in the true sanctuary… A reasoning power will be the power that will unite all very soon, and then all will all say they are all in the true power.  I am in the true power.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on December 17, 2012 at 10:26 pm.:
“My child, all of My holy and divine children must all say they will all pray and say they will honor Me now and forever and ever.  I am their God The Father.  I have told all they will now all obey and pray, sing ‘Ave, Ave, Ave,’ and the Holy Divine Word of Mine will now be the Word all must all say.  They will all pray, ‘Jesus, Jesus, Jesus.’  The true saints all must all pray the way I ask.  I have said I will bring true justice to the truly fallen world, and this justice will be the justice I know to be in the truly fallen world.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on December 18, 2012 at 3:35 am.:
… “The storms of life are the true storms that one must see throughout life, and all must tell all they will all be in (them).  The true saint has had many storms.  She will say all are in the True Arena.  All must all pray the way I ask… Will you tell all they will all see the true St. Gabriel come to their sanctuary as soon as you can?  A light that shines will be the light I will give to a truly fallen world.  I am in the true light.  I will tell all they all will see the true light to shine soon.  A desire for you to give Me all the saints in the true building will be to tell you that all will all be in the True Arena.”





A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen