6/8/12

ImportantMessages32


Urgent Messages #32
Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on May 22, 2012 at 11:16 am. in Evansville, Indiana:
“The splendor of your prayers have told me you are the only one who will be guided to bring the true saints back to My Son Jesus and the only one to bring any hope to a fallen world.  The true saints all will all say they will tell all they are all going to the true Latin Mass, and all of My children must all go to the true Mass that I have truly instituted.  I have said I am not in the true English Mass.  I have said I will tell all they all must all say they will all pray, pray, pray.”…

“The true beginning will be in the true Latin Mass, and all are in the true beginning.  All must all pray.  The true Latin Mass must be the only Mass that will sustain all.  A bridge will bring hope to many in the truly fallen world.  All will all say they will all pray the way I ask… I am going to say all are in the True Arena.  I will say all must all pray, pray, pray for the true Latin Mass to be restored… And all the saints will all say they will all pray.  The true Latin Mass will be the only Mass.  The true faithful will say all are in the true, holy Latin Mass.”…
“The true Faith has not been the Faith I have told all to be in.  And the true Faith must be established.  It must be restored, and all of the saints will all say they are all in the true Faith.  The true saints will say all are in the true Faith.  All must all pray the way I ask.  I have said I am the true Heavenly Father.  I have told all they all must all pray the way I ask.  All will all say they are all in the true heavenly realm.  The true essential Faith will be restored, and the true Bible will be restored once again, and the true sacraments will be in the true Faith.  The true Faith will say they all will be in the True Arena… The true desire of Mine is to say all must all be in unison.  All must all pray the way I ask.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on May 23, 2012 at 12:42 am. in Evansville, Indiana:
… “All must all pray to end the true English Mass.  All must all do as I ask.  All must all see the true priest at every church and tell him to say the true Latin Mass.  This is what I am saying.  I will say if they do not, they will all be severely punished.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on May 25, 2012 at 6:50 am. in Evansville, Indiana:
… “I am going to say all of My children must all be in the True Arena to all pray the way I ask.  All must all tell Me they will all do as I ask.  I have told all they all must pray the ‘Our Father,’ the ‘Hail Mary,’ the ‘Glory Be to The Father.’  Now, I am going to say all are in the True Arena, and they all must tell Me they will do as I ask.  They must say they will all pray the true following:  They must pray to end the true war, and the true saints all must all pray to end the true abortions as well, and the true fatalities everywhere.  There are very many.” 
“I am going to ask you to go to the true sanctuary to pray.  I will say all must pray to go to the true sanctuary.  The true sanctuary will be in the true home very soon.  All will all say they all must all pray the way I ask.  All must all pray to end the true fatalities everywhere.  And the true saintly way is to be in the true sanctuary to pray.” 
“The true saints everywhere must now do as I ask, and tell Me they will all pray the way I ask.  And the true faithful will say they will all do as I ask… I will reveal to you the True New Time.”  “I will give to all the true Warning.  I will say it is in the true time of the true leaves falling.  I am going to say all will see their souls.  They will all tell Me then they are in the true Warning.  And they are all going to pray to end the true war.  The true saints all must all pray to be in the True Arena. …  All must all pray to end the true fatalities everywhere… All must all pray to end all the true fatalities everywhere I am.  I have asked all they all must pray to end the true fatalities everywhere in the whole world…. And they all must all pray to end the true fatalities everywhere in the whole world.”…
“The true saints everywhere will truly experience many times the true way to be a true saint.  They will have many times a way to say they all love me when they all say they are all in the true Heart of Mine.  I have said all must all pray the way I ask.  The true saint will say all must all do as I ask.  And the true saints must all tell Me they will all say the true things I tell them to say.”         

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on May 26, 2012 at 7:45 pm. in Evansville, Indiana:
… “The true fight has begun, and the true fight will not cease to be.  All will all say they are all in the true fight.  I am going to say all are in the true fight.  I will tell all they are all in the true fight.  They all must all fight the fight now.  All will all be complete.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on May 30, 2012 at 10:15 am. in Evansville, Indiana:
“The true holy Mass that I instituted must be the holy Mass that all are to go to.  And the true saints must all attend.  Then the true war, the true persecution will all end, and the true saints will all say they are all in the True Arena.  The true saints all must all go to the only Mass that I instituted.  This is the true Tridentine Latin Mass.  This holy Mass has been in the true vernacular, and I have said I am in the holy Latin Mass.  I have told all they all must go to the true, Tridentine, holy, Latin Mass.  The true holy, the true sacred, must have the respect of all the whole world.  All must all say they will go to (it).  The true saints all must all say they will all pray the way I ask.  I have said I am not in the true English Mass.  I have said I will not say that I am.  I have told all they all must go to the true Latin Mass and pray for the English Mass to end.”… 
“The true saints will say all are in the True Arena.  All must all pray for the return of the true, holy, Latin Mass, the true Latin Mass that I instituted, and I will say all are in the true, holy, Latin Mass.  The true, holy, Latin Mass must be celebrated and must be carried out in the true proper manner.  It must not be in the true language of the saints.  It all must have the true Latin language, and all must all say they will all pray the way I ask.  The true saint will say now I will do as the true Heavenly Father is asking, and no more going to the English Mass.

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on June 2, 2012 at 1:17 am. in Evansville, Indiana:
… “A one world leader is imminent and will soon come into power.  All will see the results.  I am going to say all should have all prayed the way I have asked.  All will all see this world leader say he is the true leader of the true human race, and all will see him tell all they must do as he says.  All will all be in the True Arena.  All must all say they will all pray to end the true governing tyrant.  All must all say they will bow to him, but I will say no.  I am their God The Father;  I am their Holy Redeemer.  They are to bow to no one.

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on June 3, 2012 at 10:08 am. in Evansville, Indiana:
“My dear child, I am in the garden now praying.  I have decided I am going to give you a rose and a true blessing, and all of My children will all now see the true blessing.  All will all say they will all pray the way I ask.  All will all be in the true blessing, My child.  I have told all they all must pray, and say they will all do as I ask.”


A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen




Anthony Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207