5/24/12

importantmessages31

Urgent Messages #31

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on May 20, 2012 at 12:00 am (Midnight):
“My dear child, the true saint will say all are in the True Arena.  All must all pray the way I ask.  I have told her to tell all they all must all go to the true Latin Mass that I instituted, and the one I gave to My apostles.  And the true Latin Mass must be conducted in the true manner that I want, the true way that I gave to the apostles.  No changes must occur.  No time ever must anyone say they will not go to Church…
The true saints all must stand up and tell all the priests that they will not go to the English Mass.  They will do as the Heavenly Father is asking.  The true faith will be restored to My honest satisfaction and to My only way that I instituted it when the true Jesus Christ walked the Earth.  I am going to reveal to you, My child, the true saints all must all stand up to the Pope, the cardinals, the archbishops, the true bishops, the priests, and all the saints all must tell all they are all in unison to the true holy Catholic Apostolic Church.  They must do as the true Heavenly Father is asking. 
The true saints are all not going to do the true following:  They will not listen to you or Me.  But they will soon see the true chastisement I will send.  I am going to say I will chastise all of those who do not pray the way I ask.  All those who do not believe in My messenger.  The true saints all must do as I ask.  All must tell each other they will go to the true Latin Holy Mass, the one that I instituted.  And I did not institute the English Mass nor did I tell anyone of them they could say any English Mass at all.  I am not in the English Mass at all.  I have told you I am not in the English Mass.  I have said over and over I am not in the English Mass.  I have not told any of the true Church hierarchy to say the English Mass ever.  I am not the true One Who gave them the right to do this.  I told them they must say the true Latin Mass, and they must tell Me they will do this.  The true saints all over the whole world must all do as I ask.  They must tell Me they will do as I ask.  I have asked them to change the Mass.  And they did a small portion, and they did not do as I have asked.  And they must do as I ask… The true saints are all not going to go to the true Latin Mass.  They will say it’s easier to do the following:  That it is easier to be in the true English Mass.  Then, they will see when they can go to the true Latin Mass.  And I will say I have not told any of them they could do this at all.”



A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen



Anthony Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207


.