9/18/18

UrgentMessage186


MESSAGE #186
from God Our Heavenly Father
:


Summary of Contents:All must all obey My holy and divine Kingdom rules.”

Words from God Our Heavenly Father, The King of all Nations, to Margaret Durbin of The USA on September 3, 2018 at 24:03 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:

… “I will say again a true Kingdom must be in the True Arena.  All must all obey My holy and divine Kingdom rules.  These are different from the rules of the Church and of the State and (of) any government.  One must say they will be in unity.  They must say and pray the way I ask.  One must say and do as I instruct and tell all they all must all pray and listen to all I have said and do all I have told them to do as well.  Truly gifted saints must say they will pray and ask Me to help them to realize they need more of Me than of the world and (of what) the world has to offer them.  Many must say they will be in the True Sanctuary (which is the Heart of Jesus, says Margaret) to tell all they can be in the True Arena to do all I ask.  Now, I will say all must say they all will all pray the way I ask.  And all must all do as I ask.  A truely gifted saint will say he or she is the true fate of many.  This must be in order to bring about any order in My true Kingdom.”


A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen