5/25/18

MessagestoDoNguyen475


To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Saturday,
April 07, 2018, at 9:30am.
“My dear child,
I am Virgin Mary, the Mother of God and of all mankind. But unfortunately, there are not many of God’s children who venerate Me as God has appointed Me to guide and help them to attain the salvation in their eternal lives.
“For this reason, I urge you to pray for those who are lukewarm, negligent of their souls due to the satisfaction of the world as a great desire and temptation for them to love this passing world.
“Keep in mind that there is nothing more important in this world than to save one’s soul, and it is easy to fall into sins, and God’s enemy takes advantage of those who stay away from God, and they lure people in his side though their sins. But many people do not know they are in danger to lose their souls.
“My child, nowadays, the world’s sins are unspeakable, because sins turn into hatred and violence. In fact, sins make people lose their mind, especially those who addict drug or alcohol and so on…
“For this reason, I am the Mother of mercy as My Son Jesus Who wants to pour out His mercy upon the world to help and to save the living souls as long as the repent.
“My heart is full of sadness and sorrow to see many of God’s children being in the wrong path, and they have no one to pray for them. For this, pray the Holy Rosary, the Chaplet of the Devine Mercy as the great blessing for the members of your own family. And God’s mercy will increase to those who are in the darkness of sins.
“My child, pray unceasingly to soothe God’s anger, because this generation is the worst. For this, arm yourself with the powerful prayer of the Rosary, and I promise you that when you pass this world, I will take care of your soul, especially those who pray to Me and Saint Joseph. We will never abandon them at the time of their fear when they reach their destination of the eternal life.
“God bless you, so do I, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
“Virgin Mary, our Heavenly Mother.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(May 25, 2018)