5/17/18

MessagestoDoNguyen471-472


To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Friday,
December 22, 2017, at 10:00am.
“My dear child,
I am your Holy Mother, Virgin Mary. I love each of you very much, because you love God, believe in Him, as well as venerate Me as the Mother of Jesus and all Christianity. Moreover, you dedicate your life to pray and to do God’s mission to help souls, especially those who are in the hands of God’s enemy.
“For this reason, I am the Advocate for souls, both the living and the dead, especially those who are in Purgatory. In fact, I come there to visit them and endorse their souls to be taken to Heaven as soon as possible through the benefit of the people on earth like you, who pray for them unceasingly. Even though they are suffering now to purify their sins, they are the blessed ones, because sooner or later, they will be with God, angels and saints in Heaven and with their loved ones who are also praying and waiting for them.
“This world nowadays is in the darkness of sins. And sadly, there are many souls who will never be in Heaven, because they are godless, they worship their own God, but it is their own belief, they commit grave sins. And you can name (=designate) it, because God has established His 10 commandments. For this, if someone violates His Law, it is sin.
“However, God wants to save souls as much as possible, even though many people do not acknowledge that He is the Only One God, the creator of everything. But He loves them dearly and He is willing to forgive their sins as long as they repent and pray to Him.
“Keep in mind that God is your Heavenly Father and He will never abandon His faithful children, especially those who love and trust Him. God’s wrath is overflowing at this time due to the sins of the world.
“For this reason, arm yourself with the powerful weapon of the Holy Rosary to protect yourself and your family from the bad spirits who are roaming around to harm souls.
“God bless you all, so do I, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
“Mary, your Spiritual Mother.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(April 13, 2018)


Important Message #472
from Mary, our Heavenly Mother
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Wednesday,
January 03, 2018, at 11:00am.
“My dear child,
I am Virgin Mary, your Spiritual Mother and the guardian of your life. As you know, My mission is to help all Christianity, especially those who believe that I am the Mother of God and of mankind. I am happy for all of you, because you venerate Me, and also My Chaste Spouse, Saint Joseph, who is loved most by God The Father. In fact, He was chosen to be the Foster Father of Jesus, who is His only beloved Son.
My child, I am the Queen of Heaven and Earth, when Jesus went up to Heaven after His mission was fulfilled on Earth, I was still living for a while without Him and Saint Joseph. However, Jesus, before He died, He had entrusted Me to Saint John, who was His beloved apostle, and this one took a good care of Me and of My life on Earth. For this, I know what difficulties people sometimes have to confront in their daily lives. In fact, they would never have the true happiness and joy as in Heaven, where is the place of harmony, free from worry, sadness, sorrow and tears. Moreover, I am the Mother of sorrow, because I went through the pain and the sorrow to see My Son Jesus carry the cross and suffer until He died on the cross in order to save mankind from the original sin of Adam and Eve.
“For this reason, I understand how people feel when they suffer in many different circumstances in their daily lives, and I want to help them all, and I pray for them to get over, especially those who entrust their lives to My Immaculate Heart and pray for My help. I will never abandon them, especially at the time when they need Me most.
“But unfortunately, in this world, there are not many people who want to in Me and venerate Me. In fact, Jesus is very happy when people love and knowledge Me as the Mother of God and of all mankind. Besides that, God gave Me the power to answer people’s prayers according do His will.
“God bless you all, so do I, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
“Mary, your Heavenly Mother.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(April 13, 2018)