12/4/17

UrgentMessages179

Serious & Urgent Message #179
from God The Father

Important quote: “All of Heaven will be watching when the true holy city will all be under the true scourge of the true enemy.  Holy fire will engulf the true city, and all will all perish as well... Now I will say the true ancient city will soon be destroyed, and all who have told Me they are not going to do as I have asked will all be destroyed as well.  And I will say all will all perish.  A timeless treasure will soon be discovered in the true ruins of the true ancient city.  And all will all say they have a timeless treasure... Do you remember when I told you a long time ago that I would destroy all those who would not do as I have asked?  Now, I will tell all those who have not obeyed they all will be punished very severely.  I am going to say all will all perish in the true eternal city."  ("Revelation tells of a city with seven hills that will be destroyed," says Margaret Durbin.)

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of The USA on November 11, 2017 at 09:25 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
My child, very soon there will be one to say you are the true angel, and they will say you have the true gift.  All My dear little children will soon say all of the true holy city is under the true scourge of all in all the world.  All of Heaven will all be watching when the true holy city will all be under the true scourge of the true enemy.  Holy fire will engulf the true city, and all will all perish as well.” 

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of The USA on November 13, 2017 at 14:15 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “I am going to say all My dear little children all must prepare for the true angel to come and tell them the true mission they are about to do for all the world.  And they all will say they all will all pray the way I ask.  I am going to say all My dear little children all must all say they will all now be in the True Arena to come to Me and tell all they will all be in the true thanksgiving of the Holy, Immaculate Heart of the true Savior Jesus Christ.  I am going to tell all they all need to go to the holy sanctuary to do all I ask.  And all will all be done according to My Holy Will.”…

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of The USA on November 16, 2017 at 20:55 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “A starlit night will tell all this, that they will all be in the True Arena to do all I ask.  And the true Tree of Life will be the only tree that will stand in the harshest of the cold and dreary wind.  I will say many will all be in the True Arena to do as I ask.”  (Genesis 2:9 speaks of the Tree of Life, says Margaret)

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of The USA on November 17, 2017 at 26 :45 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
My dear child, I have come now to tell you that many will be secured and all of Heaven will say they are very secure.  I am your true Heavenly Father in Heaven… I am going to say all My dear little children all must say they will all come to Me to tell Me they all will be the true followers as Mine (1 Thessalonians 1:6).” 

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of The USA on November 19, 2017 at 15:40 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
My dear little child, I am going to tell you and very soon, there will be a true sound in the true heavenly realm, and I will say this will tell all there will be a true angel come to each one of them, and this angel will tell them they are to prepare for the true angelic sanctuary to be in the true Faith, the only Faith.”…
 “I am going to say now all will very soon see the true destruction of an ancient city in the True Arena of the true gifted country, and I will say I will be in the true destruction as well.  My child, I am going to say a true, holy saint will soon say he will surrender all to Me, and this will be very soon. He will say he is under severe attack.  Now, I will say all will all say they will all pray the way I have asked, and the true saint will say he will be in the true martyrdom of the true kingdom.” 
 “I will say now all must say they will all come to Me to do as I ask.  All must be in the true safety net of the true Kingdom of Mine as well.  Now, I will say all will all be under the attack by the evil forces, and all will say this is the end of the true saint who has destroyed the true Faith.  All must all say they will all be in the true gift of the true Jesus Christ as well.  Now, I will say over and over I am the true sovereign God, the eternal Father in all of Heaven and the Earth.  All must all share in all I have said.  All must do as I have asked.  Now, My dear little child, I am going to say all My dear little children all must say they all will all come to Me to do all I have asked as well.  No more of the true saint saying they want to be told they have a true Savior.  They must know they have one.  Now, they all know they all will be in the True Arena to do as I ask.”…
 “Now, I am going to say all My dear little children all must say they all will be in the true relic of the true Sacred Heart of My Only Son Jesus Christ.  All will soon say they all will all be in the true Sacred, Holy Heart of My Only Son Jesus Christ.  I am going to say all will all be in the True Arena to tell each other they will all do as I ask.  Now, very soon they all will all be in the True Arena to do as I ask.”…
 “Now I will say the true ancient city will soon be destroyed, and all who have told Me they are not going to do as I have asked will all be destroyed as well.  And I will say all will all perish.  A timeless treasure will soon be discovered in the true ruins of the true ancient city.  And all will all say they have a timeless treasure… A true ancient city will be destroyed, and very soon.” 
 “Now you must let all know all I have said, and I will say over and over it must be done now according to My Holy and Divine Will.  Do you remember when I told you a long time ago that I would destroy all those who would not do as I have asked?  Now, I will tell all those who have not obeyed they all will be punished very severely.  I am going to say all will all perish in the true eternal city.  (Revelation tells of a city with seven hills that will be destroyed says Margaret.)  My child, I am going to tell you all the true children will see the true destruction of the true holy city in the true ancient preparation of all in the True Arena.  A true carnage will be revealed to all very soon.  A true carnage will be shredding the true holy city, and I will be in the true carnage.  All will all perish as well.  None will survive the true carnage of the sins that they have all committed.  All must all perish as well.  Now, will you tell all the rest of God, the true Father has been known to all in all over the world.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of The USA on November 20, 2017 at 07:45 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
My dear little child, I am your Heavenly Father in Heaven.  I will say all My dear little children will soon find true favor with Me.  I will say very soon I am going to say all My dear little children all must all say they will all pray the way I ask, and all must all do as I ask.  Now, I will say I am going to give to all the True Saint as soon as I am going to destroy all of the holy, ancient city.  I will prepare all to go to the true holy mountain.  I have said over and over I am going to prepare all to go to the true, holy mountain.  The true saint will say all are in the true danger in the true holy city, the true ancient city.  All will all be destroyed by My mighty Hand.  Now, I am going to tell all the true carnage will soon come to be.  I am going to say now I will never bring anyone back to the true Earth when I say I am going to take them to the true holy mountain.” 
 “I will say all must all say they will all do as I ask.  I am going to show all the world I will give to them the true Faith, and I will say once again, the true Faith will be the only Faith on the true entire planet.  All will all say they have the True Faith, and only the True Faith… A supreme command will be the only command I will say all must all follow.  Now, I will say all must all do as I ask.  Do you want Me to tell you all the true saints who will say they are all in the true supreme command?  All have said they will all obey the true supreme command.  (1 Peter 2:13).  I am the true Supreme Commander.  I will do and say all I say I will say.  All must be in the true Command.  Now I will say all must all say they will all be in the true title of Mine as well.  A leader will soon be told to lead the chosen destination, and he must flea into the true designated location.  You will see this very soon.  There will be no place for him anywhere.  All will all be denied.  I will say a common denominator will be in the True Arena…  I am going to say the third largest city in the true world will soon suffer much destruction.  All will all pray the way I ask.”…

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of The USA on November 21, 2017 at 09:15 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “I want you to come to Me and ask Me when I will say to the world that the true eternal city will be a true nightmare.  I will say I will soon tell you this, and I will say all they have done is the true evil in all they have done.  And they all must be in the true evil in the true nightmare… A victim of circumstance will say they are all in the True Arena… Now, My dear child, I am going to send you a true angel.  This angel will ask you to tell the world the true Satan has been appointed to do evil in the old city, the true gifted city, and all will be annihilated as well.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of The USA on November 22, 2017 at 13:30 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
My dear child, I am going to tell you and My dear children, all must all pray the way I ask.  The time is near that they will be taken up to go to the holy Mountain of Sinai and very soon.  I am going to tell all the world I am going to say now, I will do as I have said I would do if they do not pray the way I have asked.  I will destroy all in all the true churches that do not have the true belief I am the true Heavenly Father in Heaven.  I have said over and over they all must pray the way I ask.  I am going to say now all must all say they all will all do as I ask.” 
 “I will say all must all obey and say they all will all prepare to go to the true holy Mountain of Sinai.  There I will say all must tell Jesus Christ that He is risen and that He will do as I ask.  And the most positive of all is the true way He will say He is the true Jesus Christ.  I am going to tell all the true Jesus Christ is the true risen Savior.  Now I will say the true risen Jesus Christ has said He will not judge anyone, only God The Father, and I will say I will tell all they all must all say they all will all come to Jesus Christ to learn the true Faith.  There will be no other.  And I will say no other will be the true Faith.  And no more of this that anyone will say they are in the true Faith if they do not practice a true virtuous Faith.  By this, I  mean to say all must say they will all live a true virtuous faith.  This is the only way one must live to be in My Holy Kingdom.  One must say they will now prepare for all the ways they are to be in My Holy Kingdom.  Now, I will say a true Christian must do as I ask at all times and say they want to prepare to go to My Holy Kingdom.  Now, I will say all must say they will all prepare to go to My Holy Kingdom.  I am going to say all must say they all will all prepare to be the true ones to say they are more than the true saints to be in My Most Holy Kingdom.” 
 “I will say all must all say they will all obey.  All must tell Me they all will slay all evil.  And all must.  Now, will you tell all they all must abide in Me, and I in them?… My child, this night will bring many to believe I am their true Savior.  I am going to say all will soon say they are all in the true hands of the true enemy.  I have said over and over I will divide and conquer (Isaiah 9:3).  My dear little child, I am going to set the true angel in the true sail of the true unjust, and this will be very soon.  A true unfaithful will say all must say they will all pray the way I ask.” 
 “A powerful current will take all to the true sea when they are in the true boat.  They will tell Me they no longer believe in Me.  I will say, ‘Go to the bottom of the true sea.’  My child, I want you to know the hardship of many, and this is the true enemy in the True Arena.  I will say all must all say they will all see their true angel in the true dark of the true night, and this will be very soon.  The whole world will soon know I am their true Heavenly Father in Heaven.  They will say all over the world that they will pray the way I ask.  Now I will say all must say and tell Me they all will all come to Me to do all I ask.  The true saint will say all of the true gifts you have been given all have the true Name of Jesus Christ on them.  I will say all are in My Holy and Divine Name as well.  I will say now all will all pray the way I ask.  My child, I want you to tell all they must all listen to the true Heavenly Father and the true messenger, Margaret Durbin.” 





A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen