12/16/17

UrgentMessage180



Serious & Urgent
Message #180
from God The Father



Important quote:I want you to tell the world I am going to take all up very soon.  All must prepare to go to the true Mount Sinai, and there they will see Jesus Christ.  He will say He will help them all prepare for a final victory.  I am going to tell all they all will all say they had a true lift to the true holy Mountain Sinai... A timely message will soon be given to all when the true ancient city is attacked, and I will say all must all pray for all of the true saints who will suffer in the attack.  Many will say all are in the True Arena... My child, the True Saint will say they all must all prepare to be taken up after the true ancient city is destroyed.  All will then go up to the truly holy Mountain Sinai... I will say you will lead and guide all in the true Faith when you are taken up in the true safety net.  I will say all will all pray the way I ask.  I will take you up to the true holy Mountain.  There will be many there, and they will all say you have won the battle... Many will say, how did they get there so fast?  You will soon see the True Saint tell you that the true Faith will be the only Faith, and all will see and say only one book, and all will see and say only the songs they will sing will be the songs I will tell them.  And all will all say they are all at peace on the true holy Mountain.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of The USA on November 23, 2017 at 04:40 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
My child, I am your Heavenly Father in Heaven.  I want you to tell the world I am going to take all up very soon.  All must prepare to go to the true Mount Sinai, and there they will see Jesus Christ.  He will say He will help them all prepare for a final victory.  I am going to tell all they all will all say they had a true lift to the true holy Mountain Sinai… I am going to tell all they all must all say they all will all repent of their sinfulness and do as I have instructed them to do.” 
 “I am going to tell you all the true saints all have asked Me to tell them the true way you can be told to take them all to the true holy Mountain, and they said they would all pray the way I ask.  I am going to tell you that very soon you will see an angel.  This angel will say all will all see, and say they will all pray the way I ask.  I will say all My dear little children all must all say they all will all pray for the true gifted and all must all pray for the true angel.  Many will say all are in the True Arena.” 
 “All must all say they all will all pray for the true angel to come and tell them they can be taken to the true sanctuary.  There will be one to come to you and tell you the true saint will say all are in the True Arena to do the next task.  Do you need someone to tell you the next task is the task I need for you to do?  I need many to say they will perform all the tasks I have given to all.  A true saint will say you are the true gift to mankind, and the world needs one like you to say all must all pray the way I ask.  Now I will say all must all say they will all pray the way I ask.”…

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of The USA on November 25, 2017 at 09:10 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “I am going to tell all the True Saint (Jesus) will soon say all must all say they will all see the true sanctuary in the true Heart of My Only Son very soon.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of The USA on November 27, 2017 at 24:50 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
A desperate cry for help will be heard throughout all the world, and very soon.  There will be one to say they all need help, and they need the help very fast.  I will say now all My dear little children all will all say they will all be obedient and tell Me they will all come to Me when they are in the true desperate need.  I will say all will all be in the True Arena to do all I have told them, and they all will all say they will all be in the True Arena… All My children must all prepare to be lifted up and very soon.  This will take place when all are in the True Arena, (and) all have said they will all be in the True Arena to do all I have asked.”...
“You will say you have been told over and over the true Jesus Christ will soon come.  All must all say they all will all pray the way I ask.  Now, I will say a true saint will say all will all say they all must all say they all will pray the way I ask.  Now, I will say all must all do as I ask, and all must say they will all come to Me.  You will soon say a true trial awaits all in the True Arena, and many will say all are in the True Arena.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of The USA on November 28, 2017 at 19:05 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
My child and all of My precious little children, I am going to say now all My dear little children all must say they will only honor only Me from now until all eternity… I want to tell you all of My dear little children all must say they will all be obedient.  They will all say they will all pray the way I ask.  And they will all tell Me they will all be in the true realm of the true Heavenly Kingdom.  I will say all will all pray the way I ask.  Now I will say all must all say they all will all come to Me to do as I ask.” 
 “There will be many to say they will all pray to end the true carnage that will soon come to be.  A true cloud of mysterious gases will form a true face of Me, and very soon.  This will tell all I am in their midst, and now I will say all are in the True Arena.  All must all pray and say they will all be obedient to the end.”…
 “A timely message will soon be given to all when the true ancient city is attacked, and I will say all must all pray for all of the true saints who will suffer in the attack.  Many will say all are in the True Arena… A true gift will soon be given to you, and all My dear little children will see the most amazing of all gifts that you will receive.  My child, you have come to Me and asked Me to stop the carnage.  I will say this, there was a true need for this a long time ago, and I tried to see if they would do better, but they would not, so this is the reason for all the trouble and strife.  And all of this will be for the better of the world.  They will all see the true strength they will have when all the true evil is all over.  Many will say they will all pray the way I ask, and I will say all must all do as I ask.” 
 “My child, the true saint will say they all must all prepare to be taken up after the true ancient city is destroyed.  All will then go up to the truly holy Mountain Sinai.  Now, I will say all will all pray the way I ask.  The true Faith is the only Faith that will very soon come to be.  All will all say they have the true Faith, and only the true Faith will be on the Earth, on the true holy Mountain Sinai.  Many will say they will all pray to end all the true carnage.  I will say all are not going to be in the true carnage.  Some will get out before the true carnage comes to be.  And I will say the true facts all will all be revealed in all over the world.  I will say a true gifted saint will not be in the true carnage.” 
 “You, My child, will say all of the true ancient old city need not be attacked, but I will say all of it is the true sinful in all the world.  They have not obeyed Me.  They have not given Me the honor or the praise that I need.  And they have not said I am their true Savior... Now, I am going to destroy all they have and all they need, and all will all say they all will all be in the true ruins as well.  And the churches everywhere will all close.  They will no longer have their Mass and pray the way they wanted.  I will say all will all close.” 
 “They will no longer have a leader to tell them they can do as the leader dictates.  He has done nothing to keep the Church.  He has said he can be the true leader for the people, but he has done nothing to help the Church at all.  A true saint will say you have never been so bold.  I will say all My children all need to know all the facts, and all need to see all the damage this has done to the Church.  Do you want Me to say I will never destroy the true Faith?  I will say you will lead and guide all in the true Faith when you are taken up in the true safety net.  I will say all will all pray the way I ask.  I will take you up to the true holy Mountain.  There will be many there, and they will all say you have won the battle.  Now, I will say all will all be on the true holy Mountain.  Many will say, how did they get there so fast?  You will soon see the True Saint tell you that the true Faith will be the only Faith, and all will see and say only one book, and all will see and say only the songs they will sing will be the songs I will tell them.   And all will all say they are all at peace on the true holy Mountain.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of The USA on November 29, 2017 at 06:35 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
My child, I am your true Heavenly Father in Heaven, and now I will say all My dear little children all must say and pray for all the true saints who will soon be in the true carnage in the true ancient city.  I am going to give you one who will say you are the true messenger to say all you have (writtten), and you must tell Me the true gift comes only from Me.  I will say I am the One to be in the True Arena.” 
 “I am going to say all My dear little children will soon see the true carnage in the true ancient city. I will say I will tell all they are all going to be in the true carnage.  Very soon you will see a true volcano erupt in the true ancient city.  All will all flee, and all will all say they need to get out of the true old country.  I want to tell you that very soon there will be one to say you have won the final battle, and I will say all My children will all say they are all going to go to the true final battle with you as well.  I am going to say all My dear little children all will see the final battle of the true ancient holy city where Jesus Christ was born.  I will say there will be the final battle of the true war of Armageddon.  I am going to say all of My dear little children will all prepare to go to the true holy Mount Sinai very soon.”
 “I am going to show all the true gift I have promised them.  I am going to say now all will all say and do all I have asked them in the near future… I am going to say all My dear little children all need to tell each other to prepare themselves for the true ascension into the holy Mountain Sinai.  There they will prepare all the books that will be needed for the true Faith, and many will say they will all do as I ask.”
 “I will say very soon there will be one to ask you, ‘Do you believe he will be alive when he goes through the heart surgery?’”  (God the Father is speaking about a fellow resident of mine, says Margaret Durbin.)



A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen




3