3/18/16

MessagestoDoNguyen357-358



Important Message #357
from God The Father
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Saturday,
February 20, 2016.
“My dear child,
I am your Heavenly Father, your provider and giver of everything you do. I give each of you My thanks for doing My mission to save the living souls. Pray for the dead and help to bring back the sinners who are under the control of My enemy, because they love the world through all the things that satisfy their bodies but excess harm for the souls.
This generation is the worst in the history, because mankind is living in advance. For this, they do not care for their destination in the eternal life, and they also do not believe that either the souls will be rewarded or be condemned at the last breath when they leave the world. Most of them do not even believe that I exist in this world.
“For this reason, mankind does not want to keep My commandments any more, and they continue to damage their souls through varieties of sins that they commit as long as they still live in this sinful world, and it has a big impact between God and mankind. Moreover, I am sad because many sinners around the world also call My name in vain for no reason. It is a sin because My Holy Name is powerful. For this, people should honor, respect, and they are allowed to call upon Me when they are in danger, or call Me by the name of Father as I refer each time that they offer themselves to Me. If they love Me, it will please Me, instead they fall into sins by using My Holy Name for no reason or for fun.
“My child, this world is so terrible nowadays. For this, My enemies are getting more power, and the more power they have, the more souls will be in hell, because the temptation of the world is in the hands of the fallen angel, and he can harm many souls as much as he wants, except those who consecrate their lives, pray and be closer to Me through their spiritual life.
“I bless you all, in the Name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(March 19, 2016)


Important Message #358
from Mary, our Spiritual Mother
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Friday,
February 26, 2016, at 10:30am.
“My dear child,
I am The Virgin Mary, your Spiritual Mother. I have come to help you to be closer to God through your spiritual life, and I will never leave your side because you love and venerate Me as the Mother of God as well as the Mother of mankind.
“But unfortunately, not anyone who believes in Me as the way you are, even Christian people. They only believe in God  and they reject Me. They do not want to honor Me as the way they should. For this reason, My Son Jesus is not happy about it.
“But on the other hand, many Catholics, especially the devout ones, accept Me, pray to Me and honor Me with their sincerity. Can you imagine that Jesus loves all God’s children? In fact, He wants to save them even though they have committed many sins against God’s will. And no matter how sinful mankind is, He chooses to forgive them rather than to punish them. Because without His love and mercy, many souls will never be able to get into Heaven, and how much more He loves those who love and honor His Mother through their prayers to Her, including Saint Joseph Who is loved by God, and is the protector of His life when He lived on earth.
“My child, life in this world is full of tears, and you will never have the true happiness as in Heaven, because sooner or later, everyone must carry the cross as Jesus did before. Moreover, the cross is the sign of God’s love, and it depends on God’s permission for those who are chosen to share the sufferings with Jesus in order to save their own souls and help others. Especially, those who carry the cross in this world through their circumstances with love, patience and perseverance, for sure, they will receive the reward in Heaven as well as on earth after they pass the test as the purification of their souls.
“God bless you, so do I, in the Name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.
“Mary, your Spiritual Mother.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(March 19, 2016)