12/30/15

UrgentMessages160



Serious & Urgent
Message #160
from God The Father


Contents: “I have come this night to say all must now pray to say they will all be brave and say they will all slay all evil.  There will be a true earthquake in the mid-Atlantic Ocean, and many will all die.  And many will say they wish they had all prayed the way I had asked... The true after affects of a true earthquake in the true ocean will be to tell all they have very little time left to pray.  Now is the True New Time.  All must all pray to save their souls and be the true saints I have chosen...

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of The USA on December 15, 2015 in Evansville, Indiana, USA at 02:12 Hours:
My dear child and children of Mine, I am your true Heavenly Father.  I have come this night to say all must now pray to say they will all be brave and say they will all slay all evil.  There will be a true earthquake in the mid-Atlantic Ocean, and many will all die.  And many will say they wish they had all prayed the way I had asked.  Many will say they will all pray when they can no longer do anything.  A true saint will say you have told them.  They all must run to safety.  And all must all say they all will all pray the way I ask.  Many have said they all will all take the messages and be in the true sanctuary to all pray the way I ask.” 
“The true after affects of a true earthquake in the true ocean will be to tell all they have very little time left to pray.  Now is the True New Time.  All must all pray to save their souls and be the true saints I have chosen.  Will you tell all they all must all prepare their souls to be in the True Arena to say they must all see the true saint tell them they all need to pray and pray and pray?  Many will see the strange current come up very high and sweep many in the true current.  This will be very soon.  This will affect many, and they will say you have the true God, the true Heavenly Father.  I am going to let you see the true destruction of a true civilization and all who will perish, and many will say they will all pray and pray.” 
“Now will you tell all they all must all pray and pray and pray?  My child, I am going to tell you the very existence of the true saints will determine all the true ways one can be in the True Arena to answer to Me.  A massive amount will say they have all seen the true light of Mine, and will say they will all come to Me.  I have said the true saint will say he is the true angel.  He will say he has the true sword to slay all evil.  All must all be done now according to My holy and divine Word.  I am God, the eternal Father in Heaven, and I have told all they all must now say they will all be telling each other they all need to all pray, prepare all in the True Arena.  I am going to say a true light will shine once, and then this light will be so bright that it will say I am the true Living God, the true Heavenly Father.  I will say all will all perish.  All will say they have all been warned that this true catastrophe was going to happen.  All must all know they all must all pray and pray and pray.” 
“Do you need Me to say you can be told this may not happen at all?  I will say I am not going to allow any of My children who have prayed and said they believe in Me (to) be harmed at all.  This will not be.  But I will say it will affect many who have (believed) and this will be very soon.... You must tell all they will see the true destruction very soon... A strange substance will come to be from the sea when all the inhabitants are all set free.  I will say this over and over.  The true saint will say you have never wavered.  All will all say they all will all pray when they all drown and lose their home and all they own due to the course of the true catastrophe that is to come.”

A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen